SEASON OF THE ELVES IS HERE!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

New season is here with a brand new seasonal mode! This month all cards in your deck will be duplicated when you enter the game. Whenever you play a unit from your hand, you will also play a unit with the same Provision Cost from your deck!

This season will last till May 5th 10am CEST!

Fun new seasonal mode, except when you play against NG, which I can already tell will be the dominating faction for seasonal once again. This wasn't apparent untilI Iplayed a match where I was almost 50pts up before my board was filled, then the opponent played 4 Stefan's and then 5 briberys back to back to ultimately win the game. To say the least it was pretty frustrating. I enjoy seasonal modes and the freshness they bring but the past three months that I've played, I have not had much enjoyment due to the overwhelming abuse of NG. It's annoying enough to play against NG back to back to back on the ladder, but seasonal mode too?

On a positive note, Journey mode is a nice addition, especially the new cosmetics. Maybe let us customize all of the leader and not just Geralt.

Thanks for all you do! Stay safe out there.

Fun new seasonal mode, except when you play against NG, which I can already tell will be the dominating faction for seasonal once again.
I doubt it after they realize that spawning rats on the opponents board with Noonwraith is much more effective.

I played a normal Gerni deck which actually wasn't intended for spawning Rats with only 2 barbegazi's for consuming after eating some Noonwraits and Golyats opponent has already a full board.
Thrive is also insane in this mode.

Fun new seasonal mode, except when you play against NG, which I can already tell will be the dominating faction for seasonal once again. This wasn't apparent untilI Iplayed a match where I was almost 50pts up before my board was filled, then the opponent played 4 Stefan's and then 5 briberys back to back to ultimately win the game. To say the least it was pretty frustrating.
[...]
You mean NR ?
NG is nothing compared to NR and the fact that one has 2 defenders, 2 ysagotas, 2 dandelions, 2 Priscillas etc is just silly.
I have easily won games with 340+ points, while still having multiple ping engines.
2 Dandelion + 2 Vysagota is pretty much "Yrden or bust".

You mean NR ?
NG is nothing compared to NR and the fact that one has 2 defenders, 2 ysagotas, 2 dandelions, 2 Priscillas etc is just silly.
I have easily won games with 340+ points, while still having multiple ping engines.
2 Dandelion + 2 Vysagota is pretty much "Yrden or bust".
I after playing several more decks, I've come to the conclusion that SK is possibly the strongest, at least the games I've played. A Greatswords deck I've been playing has won with 3-4 cards left over several times, I probably jumped the gun with the NG assumption in my previous post, I won't take back the comment on bribery and how frustrating it was to see that happen.

What does it mean to "Finish a match" ????? I don't get it!!! I had 3/4 and after restarting the game i have 0/4 and no idea how to do this quest.

Is it intentional that Spies (despite the describtion for the seasonal mode) pull from the opponent's deck ?

Is it intentional that Spies (despite the describtion for the seasonal mode) pull from the opponent's deck ?
Intentional might be a strong word. But yeah, last year it was the same. It's a another tool for that seasonal mode.

How to play 40 cards in one match any deck or tips please ?

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
How to play 40 cards in one match any deck or tips please ?
Yeah, how to play 40 cards in one match?)

In Seasonal Mode. You can make a "special" deck with Triss: Telekinesis, Avallach, Aguara:True Form, etc...with cards that create other cards. For Example: if you play Avallach, he creates a weather card, you pull an other Avallach from your deck (Seasonal Rules) and he creates an other weather card. 4 cards in one turn. (You won't win, with this deck but it's doable this way).

There’s no way in hell this is intentional. NG Assimilate and spy abilities are broken under the seasonal rule. I have yet to lose a game using an assimilate/spy/poison deck.

I notified support yesterday that the Assimilate ability is plainly not working as intended. It triggers whenever the seasonal rule kicks in even though you’re playing cards from your own starting deck.

I’ve noticed other issues with locking/stealing units, but haven’t observed that particular issue enough times to make a firm judgment.

Payus

Forum regular
There’s no way in hell this is intentional. NG Assimilate and spy abilities are broken under the seasonal rule. I have yet to lose a game using an assimilate/spy/poison deck.

I notified support yesterday that the Assimilate ability is plainly not working as intended. It triggers whenever the seasonal rule kicks in even though you’re playing cards from your own starting deck.

I’ve noticed other issues with locking/stealing units, but haven’t observed that particular issue enough times to make a firm judgment.

One thing is for sure they WILL NOT fix it. You can count on that at least.

One thing is for sure they WILL NOT fix it. You can count on that at least.
That is certainly disheartening, as it is plainly not working the way it is intended. There appear to be a LOT of bugs with the current patch and the seasonal rule.

That is certainly disheartening, as it is plainly not working the way it is intended. There appear to be a LOT of bugs with the current patch and the seasonal rule.
It was the same last year too. Só I think, it is intended with the spy-thing.

Top Bottom