Weekly Poll 4/6/20 - Vehicle Choices.

+

I plan to drive:

• Total voters
Pretty simple, this week.

cyberpunk_2077_gamescome_screens_8.jpg

cyberpunk_2077_gamescome_screens_10.jpg

D9B8e3VX4AEsUiy.jpg large.jpg

Other polls here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/collected-weekly-polls-thread.10984601/

Depends. I'll do 9 if I don't like the driving.

There's NO way I would pass on an opportunity to drive a police/emergency vehicle, whether it be borrowing or "borrowing". Bonus points if they have toggleable lights and/or sirens. I remember one of the Midtown Madness games had police cars, two different types even, that had toggleable sirens. Totally never drove around chasing pedestrians or paint cans with the sirens blaring, nope, never.
Same goes for big vehicles because they're usually a lot of fun. Veeeeery slow and heavy to handle, but powerful!

Motorbikes I don't like, so am not planning to drive them.

PS. The above translates into 2, 7, 8, and 9.

Last edited:
Car and bike as well. Plus maybe emergencies.

Car, because the Lada can be weaponized better, offers some protection and still small enough to maneouver in alleys.

Bike because it is a lot faster and can get into even smaller places.

And emergencies because anything can happen and on the spot that garbage truck looked hella swell.

I'll be using everything I can, it all just gonna depend on my mood or maybe RP. I'm very tempted to walk around and get sidetracked on my way and explore stuff, find side quests or anything like that, but at the same time. I really want a car. Or a bike. Or a police car.

That's gonna be a lot of riding AND walking.

For me it`s number 1 , can`t wait to ride a hot bike :love: I was pretty happy with the look of first person riding .

Voted , 1, 8, 9.

1 I do love bikes. But so far, can't say I'm impressed with the look of that one Bike I saw. I don't care for that futuristic look. I'm more a classic Harley babeh!

9 I walk, cose a) I often forget where I parked, b) because I can also teleport easy. c) It really gotta have a sweet radio station and the city look gorgeous for me to bother to drive anywhere and stop at red light and pretend it's real (Like in Saint Row) .

8 cose..I also love them cops cars. And yeah..I will bring it back..on fire XD Not my fault..they are so fragile! :p

If I'm not getting shot at, then it's the coolest looking vehicle including bikes. Otherwise I'm getting a car. Also cool looking.

My PnP character was (well, still is, fortunately) a bike girl. So bike it will be. The V's bike looks cool enough, so I'll stick to that, just gonna paint it yellow, given a chance and put a lot of "Murica" stickers on it :)

I’d say #3 (I wouldn’t bring a punknaught to a stealthy mission, obviously) but frankly I voted for #10. Car? Bike? Monster truck? Hoverboard? Pogo stick? I still don’t know what’s going to be the game’s full vehicular repertoire and which one is going to be my ride of choice :think:

However, I voted for #9 as well. One thing I know for sure: I’m going to walk a lot in this game. After all, it’s hard to enjoy the sights and sounds of the city at 150km/h :shrug:

9 mostly, when needed I'll drive a car.

I’m going to walk a lot in this game. After all, it’s hard to enjoy the sights and sounds of the city at 150km/h
Agreed!
Sounds too. In one of the interviews Max Mike mentioned overhearing NPCs talking during a sample of gameplay at CDPR and wanting to stop and listen.

I think the only answer that currently works for me is "it depends" based on a whole lot of variables. So 10.

9 i never use transportation in games, only when game force me to use one.

1 when i want to see how new gear look on me, since sadly that only option for TPP in game.

I'm with Draconifors - if the driving sucks I'm walking / NCART-ing it, which will be determined during the scene Jackie allows us to drive...(if that is still in the game).

3. If I have to seem low-key for some quest in say Pacifica, showing up with the latest hot rod from central Night City is just begging for trouble, no?

4. I'll probably be spending time at some point hot wiring different vehicles and trying them out for the lols.

6. Gotta collect em all - or just a premium selection if the garage is limited.

The issue I have with bikes is that although they are super duper fun, crashing them usually hurts...a lot; or even getting shot at - like how much harder would a Scavs in a van fight be (the one from the 2018 demo) if you were on a bike? Although not an issue if you can outmanoeuvre them and lose them, I guess?

But that doesn't mean I won't ever ride a bike...I gotta do an "Akira tribute" at some point...

I would drive something fast and cool. From what I've seen so far, this would be either Yaiba Kusanagi or Jackie's Quadra.

I'll try to have a broad roster of vehicles, so that I can use whatever suits the task at hand or whatever fancy that might strike me. Atleast until a favourite emerges.

And I think I might do a walkabout atleast once or twice, going around Night City on foot. To take in the feel of it, to really get to know the city.

Top Bottom