Gang feature: 6th Street

+
If two can make a pattern I'm detecting one, of gangs protecting other people. But these guys sound unpleasant compared to the Mox gang.

A rather evil-looking skull, barbed wire, and a crown on the 6. Doesn't paint a particularly nice picture. :p

Damn, some more vigilantes in the city! Can we, like, legitimately join them in any way or something like that?

Nice. Back in 2010 I created a gang called 6th Street Executioners. Ex cops, sodiers and corpo operatives banded together for collective defence in the uneasy times after the IVth Corp War... :) Seems the great minds think alike :)
I'd, proverbially, kill for the tshirt or a hoodie with this logo :) And June the 2nd is my birthday... not that I'm suggesting anything or something... :)

If two can make a pattern I'm detecting one, of gangs protecting other people.
Maelstrom, Voodoo Boys and Animals also share an objective of using technology to rise above the limitations of their physical bodies. Animals are doing it in a more literal manner by using synthetic drugs and physical training in order to improve their bodies above their limitations, Voodoo Boys want to live inside the Net as an AI like Alt Cunningham while completely ditching their corporeal forms and Maelstrom considers the flesh to be a weakness, so they want to turn themselves into a full fledged machines.

Today their interpretation of the law and “bringing justice to the city” is questionable and self-serving.
It's a pity that noble intentions rarely seem to survive much past the departure/death of the founders of an organization. Look at the way many police forces struggle with corruption. Unfortunately enough of humanity is inherently self serving, with little to no regard for others, this is essentially inevitable.

Founded by veterans of the 4th Corporate War tired of the helplessness of the NCPD, [...]

Please, we can't be everywhere...

In all seriousness, I'm amazed how well a logo design can convey concepts or information. The first thing I looked at after opening the post was the logo. It conveyed an odd uniform, military feel. I thought "Huh, looks like a military unit ... inspired gang".

And oh look, veterans of the 4th corporate war.

In a nutshell, kudos to the design choices so far, including the prior gang. They seem to fit the themes of said gangs, their style, background, etc. well. Looking forward to possibly interacting with these people later on.

I think Vista del Rey is located in Heywood, Valentino's rumored turf in 2077, so that means that perhaps those two don't hate each other to death? Or that 6th. Street might not be powerful enough for the Valentinos and any other gangs to care? Either way, I'm intrigued with them :think:

I think Vista del Rey is located in Heywood, Valentino's rumored turf in 2077, so that means that perhaps those two don't hate each other to death? Or that 6th. Street might not be powerful enough for the Valentinos and any other gangs to care? Either way, I'm intrigued with them :think:
I don't think all of Heywood is the turf of Valentino's. Just with all gangs, there are multiple gangs within one location. Valentino is most likely the top gang in Heywood with smaller gangs in specific pockets of the area.

Charming

Top Bottom