Bugs in new Journey Patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, verified it twice, even reinstalled it. PC and Android.
Sh*t... I don't know what to say. I think, you have sent a ticket to the support team too. Did they say something? Without Journey you loose Crown points and rewards every day. Have you tried to uninstall / reinstall GoG Galaxy?

My mystery cards still locked even though i've opened them.

Untitled.png

Sh*t... I don't know what to say. I think, you have sent a ticket to the support team too. Did they say something? Without Journey you loose Crown points and rewards every day. Have you tried to uninstall / reinstall GoG Galaxy?
I did, now I can only play it on android. Fixed it tho, not with pc. Any news about the fix?
Post automatically merged:

My mystery cards still locked even though i've opened them.

View attachment 11036717
Fixed that by logging in and out, fifth time fixed it.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
It is kinda cool that the mystery cards always consist of cards you don't own yet. I revealed 3. If it was random, those would've been astronomically small odds.

I did get a weird message today that 7 commons and 2 rares were milled for... +1100 scraps. So I suspect there must've been epics milled regardless, despite them not being mentioned. For the record: I didn't actually get 1100 scraps. The numbers just aren't correct.

Also have the feeling that premium cards are less prevalent these days. Out of the latest 20 kegs, I didn't get a single premium. Usually you get 3/4.

So what about weekly quests? Devs are going to fix them or they believe that everything goes like a charm?

The "Win 3 matches without destroying your opponent's units" did not update from 1->2 for me, despite winning a game with a deck that did not even include a single instance of damaging an opponent's unit.
Consuming should still work.

Здравствуйте, в данной игре у меня некорректно работают задания, т.е. после покупки премиального путешествия мне должно было засчитать все ранее пройденные квесты для контракта, однако этого не произошло и у меня было 0/36, кроме того за сегодняшние новые задания мне не дали награду, а конкретно за задание "отряды с тегом поглотить". Исправьте пожалуйста данную проблему
Hello, in this game my tasks do not work correctly, i.e. after buying a premium trip, I should have counted all the quests I had previously completed for the contract, but this did not happen and I had 0/36, besides, for today's new assignments I was not given a reward, specifically for the assignment "units with a tag to absorb". Please fix this problem

Здравствуйте, в данной игре у меня некорректно работают задания, т.е. после покупки премиального путешествия мне должно было засчитать все ранее пройденные квесты для контракта, однако этого не произошло и у меня было 0/36, кроме того за сегодняшние новые задания мне не дали награду, а конкретно за задание "отряды с тегом поглотить". Исправьте пожалуйста данную проблему

Please, visit the Russian forums.

I updated on my android a few hours ago ,and I found something strange in a match
i can not pass and use my leader's ability at all,but i can forfeit .
it seem like the picture below.
92735525_1471017116394852_6104205750995779584_n.jpg

As I feared, week 3 is out and still bugged. What is wrong with you guys? Are you just hoping for your useless fixes to do a magic trick? Just give us the crowns already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom