GWENT Partners Open line-up

+

Check out the full line-up of the upcoming GWENT Partners Open tournament!

You’ll be able to watch games from the players’ perspectives on their channels (list below), and on our official CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel, where we will be hosting some of the games live.

For the duration of the tournament, we’ve also increased the amount of Twitch Drops you can receive: while watching the games, you will have a chance of grabbing 5 Kegs or 100 Meteorite Powder!

List of channels:

For the duration of the tournament, we’ve also increased the amount of Twitch Drops you can receive: while watching the games, you will have a chance of grabbing 5 Kegs or 100 Meteorite Powder!

Is there a limit of drops per account? I haven't received one for more than a year and I am many hours a week on twitch. When I received them it was at least every 2 days, until they stopped appearing.

Not that it is really important to me but the drops may not be working properly. :beer:

Anotación 2020-04-27 183425.png

Anotación 2020-04-27 213606.png

I haven't received one for more than a year and I am many hours a week on twitch. When I received them it was at least every 2 days, until they stopped appearing.

Not that it is really important to me but the drops may not be working properly. :beer:
That's been my experience too.

I used to get the random drops fairly regularly while watching appropriate drop-enabled channels, but it's been over a year since I last received one. I know my Twitch account link was still working correctly though, because I did still receive the guaranteed drops that were awarded for watching the Gwent tournaments, just no random ones.

Like you say, it's not a big deal, but it does seem odd.

Top Bottom