Gang feature: Tyger Claws

+
I wonder if they're going to reveal more gangs with these new lore tidbits
Actually they've been doing a lot of them lately, Today was "Tyger Claws", Before that "Valentinos", And we had the "Kang-Tao" before that, It's all over the Cyberpunk 2077 official twitter.

Actually they've been doing a lot of them lately, Today was "Tyger Claws", Before that "Valentinos", And we had the "Kang-Tao" before that, It's all over the Cyberpunk 2077 official twitter.
yeah i know, what i meant is new gangs aside from the confirmed ones, say bozos and whatnot

Classic and obvious cyberpunk clichè, definitely my favourite and source of inspiration for my first iteration of V.
Post automatically merged:

Makes me curious if V can have luminous tattoos too ...
I think s/he could in the first demo (first character creation). who knows how things are now? :shrug: and, if s/he can have tattoos on the arms, are those visible during gameplay?

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how glowing tattoos, and probably clothes and weapon skins, interact with doing stealthy actions.
I'm a big neon sign doing ninja stuff, don't mind me.

A violent bōsōzoku with aesthetics that look like a mix of samurai culture, yakuza culture and Tron :cool:

I'm getting K/DA Akali vibes, and I like.

Already mentioned/asked, but I wonder if I can also get glo-inked up myself..

Tyger Claws may just be lap dogs for Arasaka.

Hopefully there is some Shamisen infused into the Japantown incidental music I always was a big fan of Tension off of the Toonami Deep Space Bass soundtrack.

Tyger Claws may just be lap dogs for Arasaka.

Hopefully there is some Shamisen infused into the Japantown incidental music I always was a big fan of Tension off of the Toonami Deep Space Bass soundtrack.

Hope so too. I don't see why not though, since I have alot of various EDM with Shamisen action in them.

Top Bottom