Weekly Poll 4/27/20 - Weakening effects, aka NERFS.

+

In 2077, I'd like to see these negative effects:

• Total voters
I voted #2. I've seen enough from the videos that have been released to know that I already want massive nerfs to damage resistance, or massive buffs to weapons.

I voted #2. I've seen enough from the videos that have been released to know that I already want massive nerfs to damage resistance, or massive buffs to weapons.

Ah! Next week's poll - Time To Kill and Damage Models, Tactical Planning, I think. We've had damage location and Boss Fights, but never really looked at how long it should take to kill someone or be killed, what role armour should play in that, on-site healing etc.

I feel if we can inflict something on the enemy/npc then it is only fair it can be inflicted on V as well.

Im not sure I agree with this. Because it would negate the "strong solo" route, and instead force you to play "stealthy" or "fast and evasive". It is A way to play, but CDPR has already made it clear that they want many different playing styles to be playable. Now I don't intend to be a slow and invulnerable as such, but need to be able to take hits without being instantly destroyed.

ps. I want to make it clear that I don't want to deny you your favored playstyle (damage is dangerous and you need to avoid getting hit). I just want my more leisurely playstyle to be possible as well with the right cyberware/stats/gear/game settings.

Last edited:
Ah! Next week's poll - Time To Kill and Damage Models, Tactical Planning, I think. We've had damage location and Boss Fights, but never really looked at how long it should take to kill someone or be killed, what role armour should play in that, on-site healing etc.
Since we're using up all of your post-release polls, what are you going to do when the game actually gets released?
Post automatically merged:

Im not sure I agree with this. Because it would negate the "strong solo" route, and instead force you to play "stealthy" or "fast and evasive". It is A way to play, but CDPR has already made it clear that they want many different playing styles to be playable. Now I don't intend to be a slow and invulnerable as such, but need to be able to take hits without being instantly destroyed.

ps. I want to make it clear that I don't want to deny you your favored playstyle (damage is dangerous and you need to avoid getting hit). I just want my more leisurely playstyle to be possible as well with the right cyberware/stats/gear/game settings.
It doesn't require stealth, but it does require good cover mechanics and smart enemy AI. Most games that try to do cover suck at it, so it must be difficult to design. I'm not sure that CDPR has every really done much with cover mechanics. So what I want probably isn't viable anyway.

Fear for AIs is very important to me.

Im tired of situations where players sweep entire areas like a force of nature and the 1HP remaining enemy shoots at you with his almost negative damage weapon expecting results.

Im tired of situations where players sweep entire areas like a force of nature and the 1HP remaining enemy shoots at you with his almost negative damage weapon expecting results.

Or run headfirst straight at the player in a line, with no care at all for the concept of cover...

Top Bottom