Perfect Companion & Unlikely Friendship

+

Qzman

Forum regular
Just reached level 100... This is my weekly quest situation now:
Screenshot_3.png

Is this normal? Why the different numbers? If I remember right, I've done every quest so far... How does everyone else's numbers look?

Standard journey is 24/36 despite we are only in the 7th week and extended journey is already finished :)
Obviously another bug.
After reaching level 51 I bought the premium and finished the remaining extended journey quests at that time which weren't already finished. Then somehow, some quests occasionally of the extended journey initialised themselves. Altough after a restart of the game they showed fullfilled.

Qzman

Forum regular
Yeah usually after a restart or a few days they get sorted out but these have been stuck for a while now... It'd be a shame to miss out on such a sweetass amount of reward points and cool trophies.

Hi guys, could you please share your opinion/experience?

I just reached the end of the journey in both Standard and Extended paths, and I also completed all challenges for current week 9 of the journey (I also checked that I completed all challenges on all previous weeks).

I am confused with how I am tracking with those Perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship contracts:
  • I have 30/36 in Perfect Companion
  • I have 28/36 in Unlikely Friendship
I can't figure out where these numbers are coming from and why they are different... I think it should be both at 27 for me (9 weeks x 3 challenges = 27)

I will appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
It was bugged for a while, you should have 27/36 in both contracts.
I think i also have 28 in the normal one and i already completed the extended contract.

It seems it`s bugged.

after completing all 9 weeks, but one quest from 9th week schedule , I got :

25/36 in Perfect Companion
36/36 in Unlikely Friendship - got my reward already.

I didn’t even know these contracts existed until I saw this thread. Any other journey related quests which don’t show up unless you search for them?

I didn’t even know these contracts existed until I saw this thread. Any other journey related quests which don’t show up unless you search for them?
Earlier today, I discovered that there are contracts for using the premium Geralt skin while having specific accessories equipped. The two I noticed were for the donkey ears and the Roach stuffed animal, but I suppose there might be more. Also, I'm pretty sure there are contracts for reaching the maximum level for both the free and premium versions of Journey.

Earlier today, I discovered that there are contracts for using the premium Geralt skin while having specific accessories equipped. The two I noticed were for the donkey ears and the Roach stuffed animal, but I suppose there might be more. Also, I'm pretty sure there are contracts for reaching the maximum level for both the free and premium versions of Journey.

Good to know. Thanks. I wish the devs didn’t botch the update to the point where contracts are invisible.

Well, I`d expect some feedback - is it fine, or is it a bug...

I`ve noticed, that devs tend to be somehow obscure regarding changes, communication and whatnot.

So a simple "it`s a bug / it`s a feature" would be sufficient....

Hello guys, I have a problem with the premium journey quest. I have just finished every journey quests, but the game have not given me my rewards. It also says that I have finished only 34 of 36 quests in my contract

Guest 4320203

Hello guys, I have a problem with the premium journey quest. I have just finished every journey quests, but the game have not given me my rewards. It also says that I have finished only 34 of 36 quests in my contract
This subforum is not a channel of CD PROJEKT RED's Tech Support Team!
If you need to contact our Tech Support Team, please visit the Official Tech Support Website

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, i've completed "Perfect Companion" but couldn't get 20 reward points. Is anyone else having same issue?
1.png

And also it looks like i've completed "Competionist" but "Perfect Companion" has no tick next to it unlike "Unlikely Friendship".
Untitled.png

Top Bottom