Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm a gamer girl and (whenever I feel like it) artist who loves to draw and play video games, as well as surf the internet. I'm from the Northeastern part of Pennsylvania and am single. Also, I have an uber-adorable pet cat named Sampson, who's currently 13 years old, I've owned since 2007.

46756148_10218168669029210_3160569006088257536_o.jpg

Hopefully I'll find some friends here after putting up from the BS business practices of Valve and their lack of customer support and care towards their fans and customers, along with their Steam storefront, which has been going downhill ever since Valve allowed shovelware, asset flips, and hentai games on there. :facepalm:

Hello everyone, first post on this forum for me.

I got to know The Witcher 3 last summer and gave gotten hooked on the lore ever since. Currently I'm going through the novels, and I'm absolutely loving them.

I hope to be able to engage in some discussions on the forum regarding Witcher lore, storyline and gameplay.

Hello, I'm a building engineer in DC who is also veteran gamer of 40 something years (I'm 53), used to build my own PC's from the ground up back when 16 MB of RAM was king (ha). Currently an ESO daily player but I've been watching the updates on Cyberpunk, mainly looking to see if this game will ever go MMO. This game has the looks and feel of a cross between Blade Runner and Deus Ex from what I've seen and hopefully when this game drops, it will be everything they say it is.
- Cheers

Hey Everyone,:cool:

I'm a security analyst who has been waiting for years for a phenomenal cyberpunk game, and I believe the wait is over. I have read the Dune series and loved the world-building that was in that space opera. Which then lead me to discover the Witcher books (random I know):smart:, and I'm on the last book of the series now. I still have not played The Witcher three or seen the Netflix series, but I'd love to play the games after I have finished the books then do an in-game walkthrough explaining the memes and backstory.

I have read the Neuromancer, expanse and altered carbon series. Also, I just enjoy reading and the work that goes into writing stories, world-building, and character development. I love games that have a deep story and interactions, and yes, I occasionally play FPS games. If I don't understand the game/ or movie, I try to know where they are coming from the creator's perspective, which is clearly what you have to do for Death Stranding, am I right? :shrug: ( I was totally lost playing that game in the beginning)

hope your week is going awesome amidst the COVID stuff happening around the world atm. :D:D

Hi everyone! I'm a gamer girl and (whenever I feel like it) artist who loves to draw and play video games, as well as surf the internet. I'm from the Northeastern part of Pennsylvania and am single. Also, I have an uber-adorable pet cat named Sampson, who's currently 13 years old, I've owned since 2007.
Welcome from a few states to the south! Your cat looks grumpy about the photography session. :LOL:

I got to know The Witcher 3 last summer and gave gotten hooked on the lore ever since. Currently I'm going through the novels, and I'm absolutely loving them.
Yeah they're great! I especially loved Baptism by Fire and Tower of the Swallow.

Hello, I'm a building engineer in DC who is also veteran gamer of 40 something years (I'm 53), used to build my own PC's from the ground up back when 16 MB of RAM was king (ha). Currently an ESO daily player but I've been watching the updates on Cyberpunk, mainly looking to see if this game will ever go MMO. This game has the looks and feel of a cross between Blade Runner and Deus Ex from what I've seen and hopefully when this game drops, it will be everything they say it is.
- Cheers
Welcome! There's definitely going to be a multiplayer game launched after the CP2077, but not word on what it will look like. The most direct answer we had about what it might look like was:

Is there anything you'd avoid with multiplayer which might not feel authentic?
Sasko:
For sure, I mean we're known for good stories, amazing characters, choices and consequences. So this is something for sure we'd be going with, if anything happened regarding that. We'd avoid anything that's not that. If we do it, it'll be our style.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...w-multiplayer-next-gen-and-working-with-keanu

... which is still SUPER vague.

I'm a security analyst who has been waiting for years for a phenomenal cyberpunk game, and I believe the wait is over.
84 years.gif

I have read the Neuromancer, expanse and altered carbon series. Also, I just enjoy reading and the work that goes into writing stories, world-building, and character development. I love games that have a deep story and interactions
Those are all very good ones. If I may ... I would recommend checking out Pandora’s Star and its direct sequel Judas Unchained by Peter F. Hamilton. They're very much in a similar space with the Expanse and Altered Carbon.

Hi everyone, currently im a student in law. I played the witcher games in these quarantine days but im waiting cyberpunk 2077 since e3 2018. At first i was not hyped so much about cyberpunk but when i played witcher and searched about CD Projekt my hype reached the top. So im going to be an active member of forum from now. Have a good day everyone!

Welcome from a few states to the south! Your cat looks grumpy about the photography session. :LOL:

Yeah they're great! I especially loved Baptism by Fire and Tower of the Swallow.

Welcome! There's definitely going to be a multiplayer game launched after the CP2077, but not word on what it will look like. The most direct answer we had about what it might look like was:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...w-multiplayer-next-gen-and-working-with-keanu

... which is still SUPER vague.

View attachment 11041970

Those are all very good ones. If I may ... I would recommend checking out Pandora’s Star and its direct sequel Judas Unchained by Peter F. Hamilton. They're very much in a similar space with the Expanse and Altered Carbon.

will do and is that spike from cowboy bebop on your profile pic? ;)

hi guys, im new here.
Im currently focusing on finishing contracts.
If anyone is interested in completing contracts, add me!
(its in korean, but just copy and past my name)
I've requested the developers to change my name to english but in the meantime yeah..
Not sure what you mean by "contracts", like business contracts?
Post automatically merged:

It is indeed, brushing his teeth and watching the sun set. :smart:
That is awesome, also I love the soundtrack for Cowboy Bebop, Yoko Kano is awesome. Like any other good anime/manga ?
Post automatically merged:

Hi everyone, currently im a student in law. I played the witcher games in these quarantine days but im waiting cyberpunk 2077 since e3 2018. At first i was not hyped so much about cyberpunk but when i played witcher and searched about CD Projekt my hype reached the top. So im going to be an active member of forum from now. Have a good day everyone!
very cool , what area of law did you focus on ? Yeah I'm super hyped for Cyberpunk2077 as well

Hello!
I've created my account a while ago, but haven't introduced myself yet. I'm RT, a visual arts student and aspiring lighting artist from Hungary. I'm close to completing my third year of my game development study, and will be applying to internships very soon. I'll probably end up applying for CDPR, too. Why not? Worst case, I get rejected :D. I always thought that the lighting in Witcher 3 was something else, and it's always been an inspiration for me. I got to see the full press presentation of Cyberpunk 2077 last Gamescom (I wear the jacket I got there pretty much everywhere I can), talked to some devs, and had a super nice time! I think it's safe to say I'm a fan. :giggle:

I always thought that the lighting in Witcher 3 was something else, and it's always been an inspiration for me. I got to see the full press presentation of Cyberpunk 2077 last Gamescom (I wear the jacket I got there pretty much everywhere I can), talked to some devs, and had a super nice time! I think it's safe to say I'm a fan. :giggle:
Yeah it's a gorgeous open world game that still holds up fairly well five years later. It's cool you got to see 2077 at Gamescom last year! Glad to have another fan around!

Hi guys, i'm back to playing now with the Steam release and I'm kind of lost...
So, could someone tell me if I can mill the legendary and epic cards. I have two of them (one normal and one premium)
Tks!

So, could someone tell me if I can mill the legendary and epic cards. I have two of them (one normal and one premium)
Tks!

That's no longer possible. The game now auto-mills all duplicates, but you cannot manually mill more copies. A premium card isn't counted as a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom