What Dandelion's Witcher 3 face would look like in Witcher 2 outfit

+
After having played Witcher 3 many times, and most recently on death march NG+, I finally got around to playing Witcher 2. I had tried a few years ago but couldn't figure out how to alter the controls on the controller - I had wanted to make my PC's Witcher 2 controls as close to W3 as possible. After figuring it out, I beat the game on hard. However, it was weird seeing Dandelion literally look like an entirely different person, even tho he sounded like the W3 Dandelion I know and love (indeed its John Schwab). Apparently, there are no mods to make Dandelion in W2 look like he does in W3 or the converse. So out of curiousity, I made a mockup in Photoshop myself. And I'm like "yea, the jester/bard image is better served by the face in W3." But decide for yourself.

I wonder if anyone knows what made CDPR change him so drastically?

Attachments

• DandelionW3faceinW2costume.jpg
    DandelionW3faceinW2costume.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,670
I wonder if anyone knows what made CDPR change him so drastically?

Different artists maybe, with a different interpretation of the character. Triss and Geralt are also different in TW2, and I honestly prefer the TW2 versions of the characters. Dandelion expecially, his outfit in 3 is too..."gaudy".

Top Bottom