Gang feature: Voodoo Boys

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Voodoo Boys, an enigmatic gang from Pacifica, aren’t just netrunners devoted to uncovering the secrets of the Old Net and behind the Blackwall. They're also edgerunners: breaking every rule there is to break, and programming viruses that can freeze neural networks.

That virus sounds like It will be useful when it is time to put corpos down. I will entertain their missions in exchange for the hacks until they try to screw me over and then it's bullets for everybody.

Currently inclined to go with then over Netwatch too.
But my actual in-game experience may change my mind.
these guys im helping
I will learn their hacker ways..
I agree and I am very excited to help them and learn stuff.

I feel like I will learn much more, and go much farther, and be much much more successful if I team up with the Voodoo boys. :)(y)

I feel like Net Watch is going to be like a really frustrating pesky and VERY PETTY "Nanny watch" organization of people just running around with their little napkins in their pockets and shoes that are too shiny and squeaky saying "ExCuSe Me, YoU cAn'T dO tHaT! nO fUn AllOwEd!" :censored: :censored: :censored: :facepalm::disapprove::mad::((n)

(rare video footage of netwatch):ROFLMAO:
(Warning: contains strong language, but then again I've seen worse on the forums, so just a fair courtesy warning.)

They're constantly probably going to be up V's behind the whole entire game trying to get in their way from discovering the truth and achieving power and freedom and wealth... :rolleyes:

It might make for an extremely interesting experience where V and the voodoo boys and netwatch and the animals are constantly clashing and trying to defeat each other.

Just to be clear, I intend to play as a protagonist. (a good guy) (Hero) but I will definitely help the voodoo boys. Unless they change my mind of course. I am however very curious to find out if Net Watch characters have a deeper and more complex and interesting story and set of motivations than what I initially guess. There is always the possibility I will side with them if there are good reasons to do so.

Last edited:
I can't wait to side with NetWatch and f*** them over. But they are definitely a very interesting gang with cool design and lore.

My charismatic hacker boy will look forward to rubbing elbows with this group, hope we can become good friends.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder what the consequences will be for betraying any of the gangs apart from being shot at
Would be cool if they start to interfere with your other work. Like finding net assassins from the Voodoo boys when you're doing network not related to them.

My charismatic hacker boy will look forward to rubbing elbows with this group, hope we can become good friends.
Post automatically merged:

Would be cool if they start to interfere with your other work. Like finding net assassins from the Voodoo boys when you're doing network not related to them.

That would be cool or if you done them over too much, you go to a job for another gang and they ask why did you stab them in the back and how can we trust you to not do it to us? Like there is consequences fornyour actions

Top Bottom