Flesh for sale

+
Guys need help! Without completing this quest I can’t mentally continue to play. The fact is that the quest "Flesh for Sale" had to be done only before the quest with Lambert. I know that quests can be activated through the console, which is exactly what I need. Someone who understand this please help!

Guys need help! Without completing this quest I can’t mentally continue to play. The fact is that the quest "Flesh for Sale" had to be done only before the quest with Lambert. I know that quests can be activated through the console, which is exactly what I need. Someone who understand this please help!

Your best bet is to search online for the flags that need to be thrown through the console in the correct order to modify your outcome. However, the safest bet for this type of thing is always to reload to a point before the quest was completed naturally and just play through again for the results you want.

Fair warning, however -- this is not a game that can be "hundred-percented" in a single playthrough. There are several points in the game in which the player must make exclusive choices. If they have an option between Path A and Path B...they can't go back later and do the other one. Choosing Path A will lead to an entire quest tree, and Path B will be completely disabled. In order to see Path B, it would require a different playthrough.

That's by design. It's not a game that players can play like GTA, Skyrim, or Assassin's Creed. Seeing "everything" requires multiple playthroughs making different choices.

[Edited dupe post.]
Your best bet is to search online for the flags that need to be thrown through the console in the correct order to modify your outcome. However, the safest bet for this type of thing is always to reload to a point before the quest was completed naturally and just play through again for the results you want.

Fair warning, however -- this is not a game that can be "hundred-percented" in a single playthrough. There are several points in the game in which the player must make exclusive choices. If they have an option between Path A and Path B...they can't go back later and do the other one. Choosing Path A will lead to an entire quest tree, and Path B will be completely disabled. In order to see Path B, it would require a different playthrough.

That's by design. It's not a game that players can play like GTA, Skyrim, or Assassin's Creed. Seeing "everything" requires multiple playthroughs making different choices.
I can’t find the flags on the Internet. Many had a similar problem, but they did not manage to write how to solve it. So I wrote to the forum, maybe someone knows the id of the quest and how to write it to the console correctly. I go through the Witcher 3 thoroughly, so it is not possible to roll back the save, since I have to do 10+ hours of work again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t find the flags on the Internet. Many had a similar problem, but they did not manage to write how to solve it. So I wrote to the forum, maybe someone knows the id of the quest and how to write it to the console correctly. I go through the Witcher 3 thoroughly, so it is not possible to roll back the save, since I have to do 10+ hours of work again.

Yeah, but that's actually the way the quest was designed. (Regardless of it not being to many players' liking -- mechanically it sort of needs to work that way to avoid bugs with other quests later on). Just be warned that Flesh for Sale plays into a rather complicated questline later on in the game. Fiddling with it using console commands after the fact is fairly likely to break something later. (That's not true of all side-quests, but this one I know is woven in there more tightly.) It's up to you in the end, but I can't seem to find the console commands to affect it either.

There are several sites that housed long lists of quest and item IDs, journal entry flags, etc., but I'm not getting any hits for this one. The web pages themselves seem to come and go. You may want to ask about this in Mod Discussions. People there will probably know more. (It's nothing I really use or work with.) Try posting here, perhaps:

Top Bottom