The Summer Festival Challenge has arrived!

+

Spring ended, it's time to celebrate! Introducing the Summer Festival Challenge starting right now and lasting until June 15th! Would you like to dance? Hear the ballads of heroic actions? Or maybe you want to exchange stories of the past?

Complete Festival Challenge quests to earn Reward Points and after completing all 5 quests, receive a unique title, specific for each side: Troubadour, Bard or Storyteller.

Spring ended, it's time to celebrate! Introducing the Summer Festival Challenge starting right now and lasting until June 15th! Would you like to dance? Hear the ballads of heroic actions? Or maybe you want to exchange stories of the past?

Complete Festival Challenge quests to earn Reward Points and after completing all 5 quests, receive a unique title, specific for each side: Troubadour, Bard or Storyteller.

Will there be bonus exp after the challenge ends?

Thankfully the quests don't require playing those specific cards. :p

Storytellers had the best quests for me, and I like stories better than music, so it was an easy choice. Rewards, other than RP, are irrelevant to me so I didn't even check them.

Tyr117

Forum regular

I want both Bard and Storyteller titles, probably should Split my account in half or something.

Thankfully the quests don't require playing those specific cards. :p

Storytellers had the best quests for me, and I like stories better than music, so it was an easy choice. Rewards, other than RP, are irrelevant to me so I didn't even check them.

Well I was hoping to reach prestige 10 before the expansion but without 75% exp that is impossible. That is why I asked.

I got Storyteller title when I completed the 5 missions even if I signed for Bard, will I get it later or what's the idea?

Sounds like Bard and Storyteller are mixed up at least as far as the titles go. Will most likely be fixed soon enough as it can hardly be a complicated issue to resolve.

I got Bard title when I completed the 5 missions even if I signed for Storyteller! Whats going on????

DRK3

Forum veteran
And i got the opposite: chose Bard and ended up with 'Storyteller' title... :shrug:

Ok I've chosen Bards to support but after finishing all quest I've received Troubadour title!?
Anyone got wrong title aswell? Is it bug or intended troll? :D

The "play 40 Gold cards" Storytellers quest is really fun. I put together a deck with literally nothing but Gold cards, and while it's garbage it's hilarious to play because no one could possibly ever see it coming. :ROFLMAO:

This feedback is perhaps a bit late, but I wanted to call out that I had no idea the summer festival was coming. I was away from the game for a couple of weeks and it had already come and gone.

The game really needs another mechanism for broadcasting upcoming events beyond the playgwent.com and the in-game messages. The old GOG client had a very useful updates section per game that provided a great newsfeed for current and upcoming events. The new GOG client, not so much yet. Similarly, I used to receive email updates regarding Gwent news and updates but those all seem to have disappeared. Can you guys please bring back one or both? I hate missing events... and I don't have the same habit of looking at playgwent.com every hour as I do my email. :)

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom