• Character Creation

• Romances

• New Gang

• New District

• Braindance

• MAX-TAC

• V Eating a Hamburger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any guesses on what CDPR will show? Any hopes?

I hope they show an in depth look at character creation and the gang Tiger Claws.
I think we'll be doing a lot of motorbike racing with them :ohstopit:

i would love to see some of new Melee combat elements they've implemented. i loved the first person melee in The Chronicles of Riddick games with parrying etc. would love to see a more advanced version of that.

Braindance and MAX-TAC because I have no idea what those are.

V eating a hamburger because hell I love hamburgers.

At this point, any reveal or info about the game is going to be lovely. Now that the game is just a few months away and we hadn't been getting much info all those years, I know that whatever we've seen/speculated before is going to be a very little fracture of what's actually there. Can't even think of a way to describe how great that is for me because I like to explore games that are mostly a mystery for me.

Still, no idea regarding braindance and MAX-TAC.

Gonna read the countdown to the dark future as well!

Somehow I can’t really make myself expect anything, but some snips of action, city scenes and possibly another ”dramatic” trailer.

But sure, a comprehensive character creation runthrough would be nice.

Last edited:
All of the above but i would really like to see some CC . I guess i would be happy to see anything . It doesn`t have to be big spoiler stuff just something after all the silence of the last few months .

I think the name "Night City Wire" suggests that we will see more parts of Night City, maybe listen to some radio stations or it will be enacted like a news programme showing parts of the city and their typical problems – so, more world-building.

I also guess it will be a bit of everything and mostly action and spectacle. Why? Because that's what the masses are drawn to and CDPR wants to sale that game. (Some time ago I read an article by an industry insider that suggested, just by going "First Person+Guns" instead of "Third Person+Swords" will increase the sales of CP2077 by 50% in the USA compared to Witcher 3.)

Older/grown-up CDPR-fans know about their great story-telling/RPG-competence anyway, so they will leave most of it out, just not to spoil everything.

I think the name "Night City Wire" suggests that we will see more parts of Night City, maybe listen to some radio stations or it will be enacted like a news programme showing parts of the city and their typical problems – so, more world-building.

I also guess it will be a bit of everything and mostly action and spectacle. Why? Because that's what the masses are drawn to and CDPR wants to sale that game. (Some time ago I read an article by an industry insider that suggested, just by going "First Person+Guns" instead of "Third Person+Swords" will increase the sales of CP2077 by 50% in the USA compared to Witcher 3.)

Older/grown-up CDPR-fans know about their great story-telling/RPG-competence anyway, so they will leave most of it out, just not to spoil everything.
I really like the idea that it could be presented like a news episode, in any mass media format (preferably TV, though, gotta see some gameplay). Hope you're right, that would be a fresh and interesting way to reveal some last bits of detail for the upcoming release.

I am voting for "in-depth explaining of game mechanics and systems" option.
We'll be extremely disappointed to expect anything like that, my friend.

What I expect (not what I want) is just some glances from different districts, characters, lore, and stuff like that. Like a documentary. No real gameplay. The media will try the game, we'll get their impressions, but won't see it until august or directly in september with reviews.

I have this meme ready:

1592050350050.png

P.S. don't know if they managed to film it with lockdown, but I forecasted keanu reeves naked doing the helicopter as main marketing campaign stunt, and I think something like that is still valid. Or the announcement of another hollywood star. Who cares about game mechanics when you have keanu f*cking reeves in the game? That's the most important thing. Let's pre-order 5 copies! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hey,
I hope to see 1h+ review of quite many aspects of the game.
Walkthrough through some parts of the city or some interesting locations - city centre, badlands & nomads, metro, poor and rich parts of NC, V's apartment (if there is something about it), street life,...
Additionally, some stuff like minigames, NPC reactions, usage of skills, quest flow & endings & interactions, how can you spend money, some cuts from the beginning of main story & major characters,...
It would be also nice to see some stuff like the day-night cycle, music, net, some interesting ways to use skills,...
Also, character evolution - items, street cred, skills, attributes, NG+ - what, why and how does It really work,...

"in-depth explaining of game mechanics and systems"

That’d be a really neat thing to happen.

An indepth look into why, by the way it works, the game is, as claimed by the developer, an RPG and not just a glorified open world shooter with a heavy narrative focus.

Last edited:
That’d be a really neat thing to happen.

An indepth look into why, by the way it works, the game is, as claimed by the developer, an RPG and not just a glorified open world shooter with a heavy narrative focus.
What haven't you seen so far that it hasn't convinced you it is?

What haven't you seen so far that it hasn't convinced you it is?

How the charactersystems actually work in the gameplay.

Exactly what kofeiiniturpa said. We haven't seen any details on how the character skill system affects the gameplay. For now we were just assured that the story itself will have different paths and I only hope this is not the only meaningful RPG aspect of the game.

Poll seriously lacking options.
  • Night City at night
  • Techie game-play
  • Melee game-play
  • New characters
Strongly agree with u!
According to the following link, the techie will focus on using flathead while the Techie stat only has one skill tree called engineering. Hence I want to see how they are related with more details about skill tree.

Top Bottom