Card Ideas

+
Hmm what do you think about idea of changing units but with triggers like scenarios?
For example: Adda -> You use Alchemy special card on her -> She becomes Striga :)
I know that we already have some morphing cards like Vildkaarl, but it would be interesting with some other cards as triggers, and maybe more than 2 steps :)

Guest 4375874

Hmm what do you think about idea of changing units but with triggers like scenarios?
For example: Adda -> You use Alchemy special card on her -> She becomes Striga :)
I know that we already have some morphing cards like Vildkaarl, but it would be interesting with some other cards as triggers, and maybe more than 2 steps :)
Isn't that the basic idea behind the evolving cards? Just without relying on another card change them. Some factions have it way easier to pull secondary/special cards than others so not sure it would be an even playing field.

Isn't that the basic idea behind the evolving cards? Just without relying on another card change them. Some factions have it way easier to pull secondary/special cards than others so not sure it would be an even playing field.
Yeah, you're right, but I just thought about some mix between evolving cards and scenarios :)
Btw, here's some other cards from me, hope you'll enjoy them :)

Auberon_s_Crystal (1).png

Ancient_Leshen.png

Mirror.png

Heymaey_Raider.png

Needs to spend 4-6 turns in the graveyard to get average 4p value and compensate for the loss of tempo by discarding it instead of a Skirmisher or a special for Coral.
EDIT: Forgot about Greatswords, for which this card would just be a better Wild Boar. Just replace damage with boost or have it boost self and damage and alternate which part gets increased each turn.

Last edited:
loving hanged jack the most. god that is juicy.
Post automatically merged:

Imerith sabbath

3 power 2 armor.
If dominance isnt achieved, duel the highest enemy unit.
Each turn heal by 3 and gain 2 armor.
Dominance: gain veil

Also like Hanged Jack, seems like considerable potential to be OP, so might need a lot of tweaking after testing, cool idea for a mechanic though. My humble contribution:
Nibbles_sm.png

Last edited:
Any thoughts ?

It's very similar to Orianna, slightly slower but compensates with the armor, although at 3 power it's vulnerable to NG sieze.
Personally i like the boost on bleed condition more than what Orianna has now, it's more flavorful but considerably weaker.
With that in mind this card should be 7-8 prov, not 10.

It's very similar to Orianna, slightly slower but compensates with the armor, although at 3 power it's vulnerable to NG sieze.
Personally i like the boost on bleed condition more than what Orianna has now, it's more flavorful but considerably weaker.
With that in mind this card should be 7-8 prov, not 10.
I thought it might be a bit over the top if it is below 10 provisions (especially considering all the armor it gets).
What would you say about 4 base strength and 9 provisions (putting it out of range of Junior and Amnesty) ?

I thought it might be a bit over the top if it is below 10 provisions (especially considering all the armor it gets).
What would you say about 4 base strength and 9 provisions (putting it out of range of Junior and Amnesty) ?

Yeah would be better but like i said, at this point it's more about a tweak or a different version of Orianna rather than a new card idea.

Top Bottom