Weekly Poll 06/08/20 - Faction Choice II The Guesses!

+

Really liking:

• Total voters
Trauma Team - caregivers for a price.
NCPD - Paid by the corporations.
Netwatch - What are they hiding behind the black wall?

Trauma Team - the Psycho Squad of medics. They will literally fly into a gang war, shoot everyone not insured by them and fix the patient - in under 7 minutes, or you get your money back and boiii, they like money.
NCPD - I suspect they will be involved with quite a few sidequests, also, Psycho Squad is a win!
NetWatch - considering cyberspace is a deadly swamp with who knows what in it, they are very important.

Same as last week, only these are factions not currently described by CDPR other than an in-game mention or even just a supposed presence from a rumour of a hint! Don't know if you can work with them or for them or if they are just NPCs that chase you! At least one is made up completely!

You have two choices!

It's all poll-in this time of year!
Great poll, Sard! I did not only have two choices though. Getting sloppy? :p

I chose Netwatch and Nomads, though I also voted(before revote) NCPD and Steel Dragons.

Trauma Team - the Psycho Squad of medics.
Trauma Team is not the Psycho Squad of medics.

Trauma Team is a private company that provides evacuation and medical treatment for their clientele.

Psycho Squads (aka Max Tac) are specialized branch of public law enforcement agencies trained specifically to deal with cyberpsychos.

Or am I mistaking you meaning?

Definitely Trauma Team, they look badass in this game and I'd love to see more of them without having to almost die!

And since my first character is a corpo I'll probably be relatively close friends with NCPD and Net Watch (will be rping as ex corpo security) as well.

Top Bottom