The sheer scale of Night City

+
Alright lads, time to revive this thread

Untitled.jpg

vid:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/hf0q1t

Last edited:
Some of my thoughts from the screenshot, plus a lifetime of work in paint.

Orange for district and green for specific location/building.

NCSomeDetails.jpg

Last edited:
Some of my thoughts from the screenshot, plus a lifetime of work in paint.

Orange for district and green for specific location/building.

View attachment 11047538

I agree, except for where the Heywood label is located, that’s Westbrook most likely. And the All Foods plant is more to the right I think.

[Edit] Something interesting I’ve just noticed: there are three skyscrapers further in the background that seem as tall as, or taller than, the Arasaka tower :think: Arasaka’s got competition :LOL:

Last edited:
I agree, except for where the Heywood label is located, that’s Westbrook most likely. And the All Foods plant is more to the right I think.

[Edit] Something interesting I’ve just noticed: there are three skyscrapers further in the background that seem as tall as, or taller than, the Arasaka tower :think: Arasaka’s got competition :LOL:

Yeah, I mixed up Heywood and Westbrook. And on second look I think that the factory that I labeled as the All Foods, might be the PieZ factory instead.

31:08 - is the timestamp on the 48-min reveal that you can see the PieZ factory.

NCMoreDetails.jpg

Last edited:
i think its a matter of perspective BUT that would be interesting
well, we will know more tomorrow

This map made by an user on the game’s subreddit shows the (pressumed) location and angle of that scene:

I’m very sure this perspective is correct.

I'm not so sure. To me the view in the new clip is north-northeast of the unfinished overpass.

WestbrookLandmarks1.jpg

WestbrookLandmarks2.jpg

WestbrookLandmarks3.jpg

To my eye the landmarks of Westbrook - highlighted in lime - indicate that, while the new image does give us a perspective close to the spot Chlebseby on reddit has argued for, it actually is a little bit more northeast from there.

From what I can tell, either above All Foods or the large powerplant north of All Foods.

Top Bottom