Get ready for GWENT Open #2!

+

It’s time for the second Open of this season – join us this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, June 27-28th! The tournament will be held online and streamed live on our official Twitch, YouTube and Mixer channels, starting at 4 PM CEST on both days.

These 8 players will be battling for a spot in the Grand Finale of Season 2 – the World Masters tournament, as well as a share of the 10 000 USD base prize pool:

Additionally, all players will receive an equal share of the community-funded prize pool, to which you can still contribute by purchasing the unique Overgrown Bundle and Earth Pack! Both of them will available only until Wednesday noon (June 24th, 12 PM CEST):

See you on the weekend – we’ll be waiting for you with some great matches, new Twitch Drops, and juicy leeks!

It wasn't supposed to be Premium Keg for watching 8 hours? One keg is like nothing... Even avatar for watching 4 hours is much better than 1 keg ;p

DRK3

Forum veteran
Where can we see matchups?

If its like last month, the first day will take 7-9 hours, and i aint watching that for sure, specially for quarterfinals, i would rather select the players i want to see but for that i need to know the order of the matches...

Where can we see matchups?

If its like last month, the first day will take 7-9 hours, and i aint watching that for sure, specially for quarterfinals, i would rather select the players i want to see but for that i need to know the order of the matches...
The order is: Tailbot vs Green Knight; Wangid1 vs Magpie131; Redrame vs Iluxa228; Lneverhood vs Kams134. I believe that like with the previous Open, the draws were shown on Burza's Twitch channel.

I wonder what the prize pool will be? It seems like if they are only going off the Overgrown bundle and earth pack, the pool will be not nearly as large as the first Open, given the sort time the bundle has been available. I Hope the players get a decent payout.

Does anybody know how long the Avatar will be added in the account?
I've watched the Twitch last night more than 4 hour but I didn't see the avatar is there yet when I log in last hour.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Does anybody know how long the Avatar will be added in the account?
I've watched the Twitch last night more than 4 hour but I didn't see the avatar is there yet when I log in last hour.

I already have mine, if you've watched 4+ hours you should already have it on your trinkets, there is no game notification that you get it, its just there.

rrc

Forum veteran
It wasn't supposed to be Premium Keg for watching 8 hours? One keg is like nothing... Even avatar for watching 4 hours is much better than 1 keg ;p
Knowing how much CDPR values the premium cards, I wouldn't expect it to be a premium keg, even though one keg is NOTHING..

I already have mine, if you've watched 4+ hours you should already have it on your trinkets, there is no game notification that you get it, its just there.

I just checked again. No, I don't have yet.
Last night I've been watching until Redrame won 3-2. I make sure that my GOG account is already linked to my Twitch account. Last Gwent Open I got the profile. I curious why I won't get this time. :(

I will watch again tonight but tomorrow is my work day. Then, I'll leave it away after I slept.

I just checked again. No, I don't have yet.
Last night I've been watching until Redrame won 3-2. I make sure that my GOG account is already linked to my Twitch account. Last Gwent Open I got the profile. I curious why I won't get this time. :(

I will watch again tonight but tomorrow is my work day. Then, I'll leave it away after I slept.

You should get it by today, this has happened to me in the past and next thing I knew I had all the rewards and kegs when I went in after the tournament ended.

I do wish there was a way to get some timestamps and send that into the devs if the rewards don't appear.

You should get it by today, this has happened to me in the past and next thing I knew I had all the rewards and kegs when I went in after the tournament ended.

I do wish there was a way to get some timestamps and send that into the devs if the rewards don't appear.
Thanks. I've been watching today from last 3.30 hour and I will leave it on due to I have to sleep now. :(
the Redrame (SY) vs LNeverhood (SK) is breathtaking! draw and then won for 1 life O_O

Hopefully I got the avatar (and keg would be nice) tomorrow.

Top Bottom