I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know the number of legit romance options. Witcher had Triss and Yen, then a handful of one night stands. If Judy is a legit romance option, is Meredith too? Who else? Confirm a number at least!

Beauty is sooo subjective

Beauty is subjective for sure, but so far in the trailers, out of the non-cyberized people, we've seen mainly women.

Men shown besides V and Johnny are pretty stocky built, heavy cyber solo-types. What do we got? Jackie, Dexter, Placide, Royce, Dum-Dum, Adam Smasher (the concept of 'man' is debatable here), The prologue sheriff, the prologue mechanic, the basketball players, the duplicate man..

ps. Now I just remembered.... wasn't Jackie former valentino gang member? :D

I watched the trailer and I'm impressed with the women's design.
View attachment 11047877

Judy (romance option) she is EXTREMELY beautiful!

But I didn't see attractive men...
I hope the men in Night City are also attractive/hot (mainly romance options and gigolo/strippers) Not just women:cry:
Please don't disappoint!

edit: some examples
View attachment 11048060
I mean... Placide is hella attractive tbh ;)

Well, (default) male V already downgraded from this Avengers Level beefcake...
gm-2efb1403-38d1-415f-8c21-fa0a55e70a8c-cyberpunk2077.jpeg

...to this Chicago Fire minor character looking like...
2077_male_v_full_front.png

Still makes me sad :(

Honestly, I'm mainly concerned that the clothing options for males won't be as good for females. Typically in games they fall short, and sometimes egregiously so. We gotta look and dress like the hottest thing in Night City while burning it to the ground!

I watched the trailer and I'm impressed with the women's design.
View attachment 11047877

Judy (romance option) she is EXTREMELY beautiful!

But I didn't see attractive men...
I hope the men in Night City are also attractive/hot (mainly romance options and gigolo/strippers) Not just women:cry:
Please don't disappoint!

edit: some examples
View attachment 11048060
Jackie though! He seems like a cool bro.
Wanna know a secret?
We don't actually know how many of the female in appearance characters we have seen so far are actually female or another, um, Creative Blend I suppose, to use a polite wording. We really can't assume what they I guess, Present as, you know? Some of them could have big robot parts and they're just very feminine in appearance. Not saying anything bad or anything, just saying, we don't know. Hey I welcome that, I don't judge. I'm prepared to be surprised. I actually intend to make my V like that!

Attractiveness is one of the most subjective things there is, also women are generally more attractive than men by nature.
I would say male V and Keanu Reeves are already pretty handsome by normal standards...
I see where you getting from but your request doesn't make complete sense imo.
I wonder if Johnny Silverhand is romance-able? Keanu Reeves in real life is gonna be like "UHH WHAT"

Well, (default) male V already downgraded from this Avengers Level beefcake...
View attachment 11048420

...to this Chicago Fire minor character looking like...
View attachment 11048417

Still makes me sad :(

Honestly, I'm mainly concerned that the clothing options for males won't be as good for females. Typically in games they fall short, and sometimes egregiously so. We gotta look and dress like the hottest thing in Night City while burning it to the ground!
I love the original default male V too! There's a new pic of old V with Johnny

image0.jpg

I'm sure we can remake original default V in character creation or he could be one of the presets? It doesn't really matter because we'll be creating our own V anyway (I would have liked original default V used for the statues tho). Clothes might not be gender locked.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if Johnny Silverhand is romance-able? Keanu Reeves in real life is gonna be like "UHH WHAT"
It's been confirmed he's not a romance option

Lol ngl I kinda want Adam Smasher to be a romance option :ROFLMAO: imagine how much Johnny would hate you.
Devs pls respond?
oh gosh Totex, you cheer me up sometimes. blessings and brofists to you. :cool: (y)

He was seriously scary, like legit nightmare fuel to me, just makes me want him more.
is it getting hot in here? bruh.
z(
(edit: came back, .gif of anime girl using a hand held folding paper fan on her face = gone. weird... glitch? I have no notifications, so I think glitch.) (No I am not mentioning anyone or talking about anyone, whoever thinks this is imagining it)

Yaasssss lol. Not to mention that would be extremely interesting :sneaky: I mean he seems so cold, imagine breaking down his emotional walls and reminding him of what it's like to be human 😭 lol... To love
THESE FEELS. OH GOD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom