Meredith romance

+
Haven’t heard anything about what gender she goes for. My guess is you’d have to have the Corpo life path, she doesn’t seem like the kind to hang around street trash.

The rumor is that Judy is lesbian

Oh god I Hope not. But considering the Mox’s line of work I might be able to find a Brain Dance of her as a consolation lol.

I can see her being bi/straight lol. I imagine she's a real beach, but deep down a sweetheart lol.

Her heart has been broken once. She's adamant never again until V comes along :sneaky:

Meredith: I hate you for making me love again! *slaps V then aggressively makes out with them*

dfgfd.JPG

Madae

Forum veteran
Oh god I Hope not. But considering the Mox’s line of work I might be able to find a Brain Dance of her as a consolation lol.
I've seen this one around more often than Meredith being straight. I can't quote anyone on it, but it was the first rumor I heard that Judy was for fem V. I actually just saw a recent thing about Meredith being straight today, which is the first I've heard about it, but I think it's just information pulled from some reviewer video that doesn't really confirm anything if you look at the questions I previously mentioned.

regardless of how she identifies...the mini quest that is sleeping with or genuinely entering into a romantic relationship with her is going to be such a wild ride and i for one cannot wait to 1 attempt it 2 watch other people attempt it 3 watch us all fail repeatedly

Meredith Stout, the romantic? #ICONIC

Madae

Forum veteran
I can see her being bi/straight lol. I imagine she's a real beach, but deep down a sweetheart lol.
Thing is, I could see her going either way, too. I'd argue being heavily career driven and ruthless as more of a masculine trait, so leaning towards one way, but that doesn't really have to mean anything.

So I've been trying to figure out which way Meredith goes; is it an option for male V or female V? Or both? I've read some conflicting information about this, so I'm not sure anyone really knows yet unless a dev has confirmed one way or the other. I know some reviewers said they saw the option during the demo for both Judy and Meredith, but obviously they only played as one sex (because recreating halfway doesn't make much sense?). I suppose this might mean that the option to initiate a romance is open regardless of sex and then they decline if you're not their type. The rumor is that Judy is lesbian, and I've also seen that Meredith is straight.

This just kind of bothers me, because I know what game I want to play at the start; a corpo with a Meredith romance, but not knowing which sex to play is gonna be a problem. Anyone else see anything about this?
This is also a concern of mine, and I literally just made a thread about this a moment ago, or well, similar thread I suppose.
It's worth looking in to, and of course I will also contribute to your thread as well, since I'm here :giggle:
I'm really worried that the way I want to make my V, that the NPC's I really love, may never love me back.

So I've been trying to figure out which way Meredith goes; is it an option for male V or female V? Or both? I've read some conflicting information about this, so I'm not sure anyone really knows yet unless a dev has confirmed one way or the other. I know some reviewers said they saw the option during the demo for both Judy and Meredith, but obviously they only played as one sex (because recreating halfway doesn't make much sense?). I suppose this might mean that the option to initiate a romance is open regardless of sex and then they decline if you're not their type. The rumor is that Judy is lesbian, and I've also seen that Meredith is straight.

This just kind of bothers me, because I know what game I want to play at the start; a corpo with a Meredith romance, but not knowing which sex to play is gonna be a problem. Anyone else see anything about this?
Also don't forget the CP2077 guide will be out the same day the game (which will have all romance options in it) I'm sure people will post it online so you can find out before you start that game.

I've seen this one around more often than Meredith being straight. I can't quote anyone on it, but it was the first rumor I heard that Judy was for fem V. I actually just saw a recent thing about Meredith being straight today, which is the first I've heard about it, but I think it's just information pulled from some reviewer video that doesn't really confirm anything if you look at the questions I previously mentioned.
Meredith is straight. STRAIGHT INTO MY LOVING EMBRACE *hugs Meredith*
"LET ME GO YOU STREET TRASH! LET ME GO! THE WEIGHT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT COULD CRUSH YOU INTO HIGH DENSITY CARBON CRYSTALS!"
"you mean diamonds?"
"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO I'M GOING TO CALL MY MANAGER! WAIT, I'M THE MANAGER! I SWEAR I'M GONNA CALL MYSELF ON YOU AND THEN I'M GONNA HIRE YOU REALLY FAST AND THEN FIRE YOU!"
"you can't fire me.... I quit..." *smooch*
*BLUSH* "I-IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN'T HIRE YOU AND FIRE YOU AGAIN OR ANYTHING..... BAKA!"
Literally Meredith:

Well, maybe it's worth mentioning... since we're talking about rumors... that Meredith is killed and replaced by a male corpo if you fail that initial mission in one way or another, because I guess her bosses aren't too thrilled with her lack of progress.

Well, maybe it's worth mentioning... since we're talking about rumors... that Meredith is killed and replaced by a male corpo if you fail that initial mission in one way or another, because I guess her bosses aren't too thrilled with her lack of progress.
Dear God....

Spoiler!! Lol tbh I'm not going to romance any women so... That's kinda good news then? Lol

Spoiler!! Lol tbh I'm not going to romance any women so... That's kinda good news then? Lol
Meredith: "no no no no no wait wait wait please they're gunna get rid of me, listen I'll pay you 10000 credits to pretend to fall in love with me so they don't kill me okay? OKAY? CMON JUST, JUST ******* DO IT YOU YOU.... REALLY? YOU'LL DO IT??!? Okay so here take this credit chip and plug it into your toaster. NO, it wont make your toaster explode. Okay maybe just a little. Then take this spider from your house, Y-YEA THERE'S A SPIDER IN YOUR HOUSE, YEA, we need it, it's a very rare cyber-avocado spider, very illusive, so then you gotta switch it with the other spider bot like indi nana johnson and they will never know what hit them! Oh and wait *smooch* there's some lips stick stain on your cheek, now you look like a real Valentino, and of course proof we're in love, now don't fail that mission or they're gonna "FIRE" me! GOT THAT!?"

Could be bs, I dunno, but it was part of what I read that said she was also straight. Does bring up some interesting possibilities. You'd basically be her lifeline in her job, so you have to wonder how that affects your relationship if you decide to pursue one. Maybe it involves helping her move up the ladder.

Could be bs, I dunno, but it was part of what I read that said she was also straight. Does bring up some interesting possibilities. You'd basically be her lifeline in her job, so you have to wonder how that affects your relationship if you decide to pursue one. Maybe it involves helping her move up the ladder.
I AM GENUINELY CONFLICTED AND THE GAME ISN'T EVEN OUT YET

Yeah...I do wish we knew more about those we want to romance, because it does affect choosing lifepaths and/or genders. I was going to play male V, so I'll want to know all the straight/bi female choices I can get and all the gay/bi male choices I can get.

So far I like Judy.

Yeah...I do wish we knew more about those we want to romance, because it does affect choosing lifepaths and/or genders. I was going to play male V, so I'll want to know all the straight/bi female choices I can get and all the gay/bi male choices I can get.

So far I like Judy.
Yea... chances are I'm probably going to get stuck for hours or days looking up guides for everyone who might be compatible with my character build before even starting the game for the first time, then I will probably realize none of the partners I would like to date will be compatible with my V and will all turn me down and I will rage quit before even beginning the game. :giveup:
Post automatically merged:

Or... this tattoo could mean that she's had a bad consumer experience with a battery powered heart, so she promised herself to never been transplanted an artificial heart ever again :think::shrug:
Currently I hear she is using a heart powered by sheer solidified manifestation of corporate greed energy crystals

Top Bottom