GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

+
Don't like the Sacred Flame change, but the rest of the changes seem fair. I like immersive changes like the balance nerf. It lowers the deck's efficiency, but as a casual player I couldn't care less. :p

Kinda weird to complain about the weather removal. I honestly have never ever seen someone use it... ever. They make a good point: the value is inscribed into the provisions. Not a lot of ways to exploit it, so why remove it?
It's just that in the past, especially in beta, weather did A LOT more than what it does now. MO decks could be built around weather, so people wanted something to stop, for instance, beta foglets from boosting, and their own units getting damaged because fog was on the board, among others. Then weather got nerfed incredibly hard and a lot of those mechanics disappeared until now.

Two new Trees in the Reward Book for the MM expansion, one new Seasonal Tree and the two old Seasonal Trees (I'm not done with those last year)...Good that I saved ca. 700 RPs for this expansion. But for newer players it will be a "content overload".

It's just that in the past, especially in beta, weather did A LOT more than what it does now. MO decks could be built around weather, so people wanted something to stop, for instance, beta foglets from boosting, and their own units getting damaged because fog was on the board, among others. Then weather got nerfed incredibly hard and a lot of those mechanics disappeared until now.

And I'm not sure if I'm reading the change to Dragon's Dream correctly, but is it dealing 3 damage to every unit every turn for 3 turns? If so, even the best boost desk is losing an entire row.

And I'm not sure if I'm reading the change to Dragon's Dream correctly, but is it dealing 3 damage to every unit every turn for 3 turns? If so, even the best boost desk is losing an entire row.

Not every turn, at the end of the 3rd turn, only once.

Everyone and their dog would have dragon's dream if that were the case. :giveup:
Thankfully it's what @4RM3D said

Changes:
  • The normal multiplayer 'Classic mode' is now renamed to 'Standard Mode'.
  • The studio's developer's pets are now mentioned in the Credits.
Ah, now that's gonna make it all better :beer:

I think i didnt get any reward points for season end, did this happen to anyone else?

(EDIT) I think i found another bug - i completed both new reward trees, and on the Sparrowhawk one there seems to be more text that is locked even though i completed all nodes

Last edited:
Like everyone, looking forward to seeing how the new cards work!

However, I must express my disappointment that a couple of the overpowered, overused existing cards have not been dealt with in the patch. Was pleased to see the change to Harmony, in an attempt to limit the power of the WoB/Mystic Echo strategy, but there are two other cards which I think are even bigger problems. Namely...

Yennefer's Invocation. I DETEST this card. Unblockable, almost uncounterable, effectively combines Korathi Heatwave and Seizing without a power limit, and all for a ridiculously low 9 provision cost. How can the devs think this is fair?!

Matta Hu'uri. I'm just so bored of this card, because EVERYONE uses it, in whatever type of deck they have, which tells you it must be OP. They could have restricted it to drawing units, raised provision cost, or at least reduced its power, but no...

Guest 4368268

The expansion I've been the most excited for, by far. It's a shame the servers are being potato right now, but I've been anticipating this expansion for so long a few extra hours of waiting won't kill me. :beer: Glad to see people are hyped for it.

Just tried a game with a flaming rose themed deck I just found my new favorite swarm I love it

Wonder why there are no News threads still.

I'm gonna skip the first round of the challenge... no NG, no participation from me. :p

Minor note: could you bring back the old additional spawn condition for congregation (not having any money) along with the new one? Not having any money actually worked pretty well in a gord/son-of-a-bitch intimidate no money build that I was playing, if you keep both conditions I think l both archetypes could benefit from it.

I think i didnt get any reward points for season end, did this happen to anyone else?

(EDIT) I think i found another bug - i completed both new reward trees, and on the Sparrowhawk one there seems to be more text that is locked even though i completed all nodes
No reward for me as well, 0 keys at the end of the season. What now?

Top Bottom