Photo mode: Poses and selfie!

+
I would like V to have pose options to take cool pictures in Night City + selfie options.
For example, a pose option similar to the woman with blades in the teaser, I would like to recreate this scene in photo mode with my V version :love:
cyberpunk.net_pt-BR_1528667660_5b1d9e0ccd47e6.27058904.jpg

i'm recalling the selfies you could take during photo mode in Marvel's Spider-man on the PS4. you could take them in the middle of combat which made for some funny moments. dude is getting flipped upside and you're making a peace sign :p
but...think of the selfies you could take with Jackie :cool:

i'm recalling the selfies you could take during photo mode in Marvel's Spider-man on the PS4. you could take them in the middle of combat which made for some funny moments. dude is getting flipped upside and you're making a peace sign :p
but...think of the selfies you could take with Jackie :cool:
I haven't heard anyone talk about a selfie mode, but you do have a mobile in game. I haven't heard anyone mention it. It'd be great if there's a trophy to take an unflattering photo with Jackie where their eyes are half closed. Or a trophy to take a selfie with all the 'major players' in the game. I have a feeling selfies aren't a thing tho :c

Guest 4406876

I would like V to have pose options to take cool pictures in Night City + selfie options.
For example, a pose option similar to the woman with blades in the teaser, I would like to recreate this scene in photo mode with my V version :love:
View attachment 11049239
Well this screen is dated, that's was cyberpunk 2020. not Cyberstreamer 2077

A selfie drone wouldn't be that difficult to build in real world 2020, so I figure you can find one of those at the corner store in 2077.

Then again, that could lead to certain problems with the way they have built the map.

Last edited:
In most recent games, this photo modes are lightly limited when it comes to moving a camera, i wish that CDP could change that.

@Bottleblonde lmao i thought i was trippin for a second like, 'when did i say that?'

but true, Judy and Placide would be my faves. selfies with Jackie reminds me of Blues Brothers, Pulp Fiction and Bill and Ted for some reason 🙃

A selfie drone wouldn't be that difficult to build in real world 2020, so I figure you can find one of those at the corner store in 2077.

This reminds me the clip with tech gadgets, recently watched, which already is on another level, judging just by the size of it. So just imagine what kind of stuff can be still developed. Another interesting part would be what would be educated guess on this kind of technology in the game.
TechZone - Smallest Drones

1601202033529.png

Top Bottom