RECENT NEWS (July 2nd 2020) regarding CUSTOMIZATION. APARTMENT?!?

+

THIS MAKES YOU HAPPY?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I heard a few things in this video that made me very happy if true. If I'm not mistaken, a SMALL amount of apartment customization!? WEAPON customization!? Cybermod Customization!?

Tell me, is this true?

What do you think? How does the news in this video make you feel?

illegal braindances found on the black market?
You can hurt enemies and then walk away and let them live...?

whoa.

You can have your character be FULLY naked. Also nudity optional at start of game.

This is amazing news if true.

apparently subways are 100% scrapped, even fast travel in subways is gone. But, you can use "tourist terminals" to fast travel eventually after unlocking them.

Last edited:
I heard a few things in this video that made me very happy if true. If I'm not mistaken, a SMALL amount of apartment customization!? WEAPON customization!? Cybermod Customization!?

Lol yes, yes and yes. I'm happy you can change the colour of your cyberware, you can also upgrade it etc. Gun customization has always been a thing. I'm happy to change the colour of weapons too. Not sure what the minor apartment customization will be like, but I think I heard Pawel talking about it.

Lol yes, yes and yes. I'm happy you can change the colour of your cyberware, you can also upgrade it etc. Gun customization has always been a thing. I'm happy to change the colour of weapons too. Not sure what the minor apartment customization will be like, but I think I heard Pawel talking about it.
GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::love::love::love::D:D:D

I mean... Lol this isn't new. They always said there would be cyberware and weapon customization. The apartment stuff was a maybe. I heard your apartment looks different depending on the life path you choose.
Yea but I dunno... this seems.... different.... I feel it. It's those feely kind of feels that feel.... feely... It's like, this is a very good thing. I can just feel it.
Everyone coming to buy Cyberpunk2077

i am the meh.

most of the stuff we allready knew. and that we might get some minimal housing options is rather sad to me. sure it is better then getting none, and i do wholeheartedly agree the more options the better, but i hoped for more.

i hope for having the ability to buy new furniture, and dekorate, have some functional upgrades (steelplates for my door, transparend alluminum for my windows - your not paranoid it you really are huntet), and or the one or the other alternative flat / penthouse when we roll in cash.

now i say that but considering everything else, and the fact that i can see myself very much playing 4 digit hours (it be the 5 game where it happens - if you guess the others right you get a cookie) and it is not of imidiate importance.

with the expansions i am sure, that if enough demand is there it will come. i do have some hope in that regard.

but gals and dudes i am buzzing with anticipitation. Braindance looks awesome (as a detective mode, its fine, in that regard i do not feel strongly one way or the other - but as a keyhole into other peoples life in this world, spectacular.). and that seems to be some kickass extensive skill and perk tree. happy little lemon over that too.

Honestly, regarding the car customization, trains and wallrunning being scrapped, I didn't feel disappointed or bad or anything. Not that I don't care, but whatever I assume about the game right now, before it is 100% done and finished, doesn't have very much to do with actual Cyberpunk 2077 to come. Any feature I see or expect right now work in a certain way inside my mind where they do a great job for the game and its idea, they fit in and all, but nobody from the dev team sees that, and even if they did, it would not necessarily mean that my views are exactly what the game needs.

I am not the one creating Cyberpunk 2077 in any way. I am the customer who decides whether or not to buy the game based on whatever, but any prejudices so far are probably not a very good idea because the complete product is still majorly a mystery.

And again, anything CDPR shows and tells us, any degree of changes or scrapping is nowhere near, let's say, Bethesda straight up lying to the playerbase (during the Fallout 3 development, Todd Howard said there were over 200 endings and it was not an exaggeration, and he also claimed that Fallout 76 would have 16 times the detail Fallout 4 had, yet it turned out to be something close to a downgrade). At the very least, CDPR tells us as much as they can that the game is subject to change.

But man, the garage is a nice thing to have, just as the apartment customization! Wonder what are the opportunities, though.

i am a firm believer and have said it before that additional apartments or apartment customisation will be in the DLC similar to Skyrim's Hearthfire

customization!? WEAPON customization!? Cybermod Customization!?

Tell me, is this true?

What do you think? How does the news in this video make you feel?

illegal braindances found on the black market?
You can hurt enemies and then walk away and let them live...?

There were confirmed way backin E3 2018

Though they did seem back and forth about apartments, like on the freedom to buy new apartments being scrapped etc.

Weapon and cyberware customization were always there, that's why people were taken aback when they heard vechile customization got removed/or didn't even exist.

Hurting enemies and walking away is the feature they showed in the deep dive video, where the player defeats the Animal's boss but doesn't actually "kill" her, the choice was left with the player. And those decisions will have affect on the story later.

There were confirmed way backin E3 2018

Though they did seem back and forth about apartments, like on the freedom to buy new apartments being scrapped etc.

Weapon and cyberware customization were always there, that's why people were taken aback when they heard vechile customization got removed/or didn't even exist.

Hurting enemies and walking away is the feature they showed in the deep dive video, where the player defeats the Animal's boss but doesn't actually "kill" her, the choice was left with the player. And those decisions will have affect on the story later.
I feel like they didn't say it the same way back in 2018

Guest 4406876

As long as they release a good experience in terms of story and decent gameplay and engagin for the hours given, with content that doesn't feel a chore, or because actual gameplay isn't satisfying it's fine. If DLCs are planned that maybe add some more degree of RPG it's even better. On the apartments I'd keep my expectations at level. It's a good feature and every detail is always welcome, but that wouldn't affect gameplay, just immersion to a certain level. I'd prefer to see stuff that actually affect gameplay mechanics and isn't necessarely tied to a cinematic MOCAP event but with the player directly in control. That would affect immersion even more. (and if combat and general use of the character is engaging and well done, going around and actually playing the game an not passively watch cinmeatics waiting for a choice will be better for the overall experience because it pushes the user to actually chase the side content as well happy to do so, since it's a pleasure to make it function and responds good to the player's input). Many games have half the content of Witcher 3 for example, or even less than 1/10 its depth, but they are satisfying in the mere mechanics of the action and character control, and that saves them and makes them pleasant to be played. Control and gameplay in general are a big part of a videogame (duh), and has to be done properly. Only then you build the story and quests webs and add all the detail you want as accessory to further enrich the product.
Most of the stuff on the video is speculation based on a screenshot. If you see it on a screenshot doesn't mean it's a gameplay element, it's just something you see once, that's cool (if you even notice) and you forget about it because it's not coming back, it's just a prop happening once and not controlled by you or that serves a specific function in-game and repeatable on demand by the user when needed. Basically useless content in terms of gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4406876

I actually wanna see how Night City reacts to a completely nude nomad V with corpos chasing them in that VW Golf-type of a car in the prologue.
I feel it's gonna be already dressed and hardcoded (tutorial part of the game) or they'll tell you to wake up and get dressed in order to proceed with the quest (and unable to get undressed of course because it's the tutorial). That's the nature of introductions and walked thru moments.

I feel it's gonna be already dressed and hardcoded (tutorial part of the game) or they'll tell you to wake up and get dressed in order to proceed with the quest (and unable to get undressed of course because it's the tutorial). That's the nature of introductions and walked thru moments.
At the start, that's okay, but it would be nice if CDPR gave the player total freedom, even right at the start, That would be amazing, but I'm willing to follow their guiding and leading at the start, and as soon as the game opens up into "Okay now do whatever you want" then I will instantly make V run around naked just for fun.

Imagine, being notorious unstoppable super sneaky naked samurai ninja, riding on the roof of the car and smash through a window, but your dermal armor protects you even though your totally naked. Everyone is like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE $$$$$$!" and then everyone is like "WOW IT'S THE NAKED SAMURAI!!!!! V PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE WITH US!" and you're like "Sorry my beloved fans I'm on a crazy mission right now" and they're like "aww okay WE LOVE YOU V! THE NAKED SAMURAI WOW!!!!, by the way V what's your mission?" "Oh ummm I'm getting some tofu" And they're all like "LMAO V YOU CRAZY WE LOVE YOU" and you jump through another window and smash glass everywhere and jump off the building like spiderman and batman like SPIDER BAT, and somehow land with your special legs and take no damage, maybe land on a car and smash the roof and the police are like "WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!! SEIZE THEM!" And V shakes their butt at them like "HAHAH YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME! I'M THE NAKED SAMURAI!" and it's just a wild and wacky adventure, but also very serious too, and then Jackie says his classic 2018 demo line "V PUT SOME PANTS ON THAT CULO!" hahaha. Maybe Jackie has constant commentary on V, and he's always like "Awww cmon V why do you gotta be naked, what are you doing, oh cmon what are people gonna think of me always hanging out with you PUT SOME PANTS ON THAT CULO ALREADY!" and maybe some of the missions you do with Jackie the bad guys are just like "What the ######?" and Jackie bonks them on the head and knock them out and he's like "Haha, at least you being silly is good for distracting the bad guys!" Who knows. I mean I'm just guessing, Even if Jackie doesn't care either way, I'm sure I will still have fun with it somehow. Maybe we get at least one shocked reaction out of Jackie? I dunno. Not a big deal, but would be a nice surprise, but I wont be disappointed if it isn't a reaction, It's gonna be cool running around Night City totally naked. Wow I'm so shocked and surprised this is finally a real thing. This is really special and cool. I hope when they mean fully naked, they really mean FULLY NAKED. for REAL. fully means EVERYTHING..... so I hope the video is correct. Not just underwear like that one playtester said. I mean EVERYTHING. It's gonna be funny and cool. Just the fact that a video game lets me do this in such a serious setting is gonna be cool, just that freedom. I wonder if many of the NPC's will just simply not care, like is meredith gonna just be so corporate that she's gonna talk to you like she doesn't care at all and give you the chip, meanwhile she's like blushing and trying to act like she doesn't notice or something haha, but again I wont be that disappointed if she just doesn't really react, but it would be a pleasant surprise if she did. going into the place and trading for the flathead and the gang is like "uhhhhh. wut?" or will they just laugh it off? or just ignore it and not care? whatever you know? I'm just happy this amount of freedom is possible.

SO FREAKING COOL!

lol

SO STREAKING COOL

HAHA

I love CDProjektRed! I'm so happy that they are listening to the fans, giving us these good wonderful things, because they know what makes us happy and they care. Best part is that these things have no drawbacks. Nobody has to do it if they don't want, but everyone who wants to do it has the freedom to do it! Everybody wins! They don't even need to advertise. This game is going to advertise and sell itself! CDPR is gonna rake in so much money that they wont even know what to do with it. They are truly blessed, because they truly care about the game and their fans and customers, passionately creating beautiful works of art because they love to do that, first and foremost, money second. They care about making good products, and as a result they will get ******loads of money from people who love them for doing what they do! Wonderful, just so so good! I am SO HYPE

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPE

I might even play the whole game, or at least 80% of the entire game as fully naked V.

Last edited:
One of the reviewers said you couldn’t go completely naked at least in their build of the game, you always have futuristic looking underwear. He could only do top off.

he did mention though that walking around with no clothes on gets a heap of different responses and even propositions

You're most likely right here. I don't think getting in one car with Jackie - who doesn't seem to be nomad V's friend right away - naked is going to be a-okay with him.

One thing is certain, Night City has someone to be burned by after the prologue, oh boy.

One of the reviewers said you couldn’t go completely naked at least in their build of the game, you always have futuristic looking underwear. He could only do top off.

he did mention though that walking around with no clothes on gets a heap of different responses and even propositions
I think I saw the same reviewer, so I'm extremely worried, and desperately hoping that that is already outdated and that V will actually be able to go FULLY 100% NUDE like this newer video says.

Top Bottom