Character feature: V - Nomad

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Roaming the Badlands, looting scrapyards, raiding fuel depots — life on the road wasn't easy. But growing up in a Nomad clan has its perks. Honesty, integrity, and a love of freedom; qualities that few in Night City possess — and no amount of money can buy.

I though about more mad max style. I'm curious about look of implants nomads have, are they similar to others or more rough and self-made looking.

On poster above they are.

Nomad Tiny Tina coming at ya! Short shorts, combat boots and a pension for explosives!
Post automatically merged:

I saw this picture in one of the character creation videos. Developers, this is how I want to look when I create my Nomad. Long blonde hair, short leather jacket, leather bikini top and mini with cowgirl boots.

Nomad.png

Last edited:
I watched an interview recently where Pawel said there is an entire quest line out in the desert. I can live my Borderlands life before even thinking about traveling to Night City.

I watched an interview recently where Pawel said there is an entire quest line out in the desert. I can live my Borderlands life before even thinking about traveling to Night City.
The intro is for the nomad in the Badlands. But you will go to the city asap to steel a ****** and then you meet Jackie... And then... The game starts! (0pening scene) '6 months later' and you and Jackie good friends!

So it is impossible to stay in the Badlands for long.. bcz there's not much to do.

Ofc.. you can rp.. but i do not think V can do missions

There are more segments of the game in the badlands than just the prologue for nomads.
Yes ofc! But i only replied to the wish.

After the intro V can go back :)

(That is my understanding after i watched hours of yt vids in the last week)

This is the LP i have always wanted :love: but the Street Kid looks good too .

The intro is for the nomad in the Badlands. But you will go to the city asap to steel a ****** and then you meet Jackie... And then... The game starts! (0pening scene) '6 months later' and you and Jackie good friends!

So it is impossible to stay in the Badlands for long.. bcz there's not much to do.

Ofc.. you can rp.. but i do not think V can do missions

It sounds like you are describing the Steet Kid LP not the Nomad , your outside NC trying to get something in .

This is the LP i have always wanted :love: but the Street Kid looks good too .

It sounds like you are describing the Steet Kid LP not the Nomad , your outside NC trying to get something in .
Ow... Okidoki. Mb

Oww i know!! It is about smuggling! :)

Go to 2:50 in the vid. I am not sure, as a Nomad, if I have to go to Night City first or it's a return to the bad lands.

VelWu

Forum regular
I though about more mad max style. I'm curious about look of implants nomads have, are they similar to others or more rough and self-made looking.

On poster above they are.

Hey, is this the official art? I like the rough-around-the-edge, down-to-earth "wasterlander" vibes a lot.

Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom