Character feature: Judy Alvarez

+
Makes sense that most of the street kids would start off in a gang and move on to merc as they develop individuality. Not everyone is in a gang but the reason that we keep seeing NPC affiliated with them is because of V’s line of work.

Makes sense that most of the street kids would start off in a gang and move on to merc as they develop individuality. Not everyone is in a gang but the reason that we keep seeing NPC affiliated with them is because of V’s line of work.

Minus gangs aren't the only one in V's line of work.

This reminds me of a song called Closer. Specifically, the verse that goes "Bite the tattoo on the/your? shoulder."

Why "the"?
I do hope there is a lots of options.
It would be nice for more. But the most I can see is probably 4 main romances, if we are lucky. Like in the witcher, there were always 2 main options; Triss or Yennefer. Then there were a few others that weren't really involved in the main plot much.

It would be nice for more. But the most I can see is probably 4 main romances, if we are lucky. Like in the witcher, there were always 2 main options; Triss or Yennefer. Then there were a few others that weren't really involved in the main plot much.

I can`t find it in the " what we know " thread but i thought it was stated we would get more romance choice than TW3 .

G30M1

Forum regular

Well, I mean, The Witcher was based off of a book that already had characters in place. So we could get more than you think~

Top Bottom