Meredith romance

+
The first time I saw Meredith I thought to myself #MegaMullet. =P What makes me curious now is how restoring her to her lofty heights in the corporation will open up additional dialogue lines that lead to a romance. I think a more interesting situation would be is if she loses it all and is reduced to a normal lifestyle. Brought down to earth, what kind of Meredith would that be?

Please tell me, who was cassandra again? I'm getting confused. Please forgive me lol.

Sorry! She is a character from Dragon Age Inquisition. Her name is Cassandra Pentaghast and she is a warrior. You can romance her if you’re a male Inquisitor.

1593675940676.jpeg

Sorry! She is a character from Dragon Age Inquisition. Her name is Cassandra Pentaghast and she is a warrior. You can romance her if you’re a male Inquisitor.

View attachment 11049482
Oh! okay. cool. Thank you.

I honestly hope that there are very large amount of bisexual characters in Cyberpunk2077, so that I don't have to worry too much about finding an NPC that I just totally fall in love with, and then realize that it wont work out unless I start a new game and make a V character that is different in a way that isn't true to my idea of how I want my V to be, just to dishonestly be something I'm not, then to start a relationship with an NPC that I love, but then I don't love myself/V anymore because I betrayed my own self. :cry:

The first time I saw Meredith I thought to myself #MegaMullet. =P What makes me curious now is how restoring her to her lofty heights in the corporation will open up additional dialogue lines that lead to a romance. I think a more interesting situation would be is if she loses it all and is reduced to a normal lifestyle. Brought down to earth, what kind of Meredith would that be?
Well, if you take the Corporate lifepath, then the two of you would really have a lot in common as the same thing happens to you. Hey, maybe you talk her into becoming an Edgerunner as well? If she's running with Militech as a higher-up, she's probably already stupidly overqualified to be one.

She's just misunderstood, Meredith. Broken childhood, jilted lover. Probably fucked over by that asshole Jenkins.
That would be sooo interesting :oops:especially if as a corpo you can sleep with your boss (Jenkins) and then there's drama when you find out Jenkins and Meredith have history together. For extra drama lol. Just being one of Jenkins' agents would be enough to make her mad (actually I don't think it would take much)

Wait, who is Jenkins again? The guy you work under during the Corporate lifepath? If so, considering he's Arasaka and she's Militech, that's cats and dogs warfare right there...which again might make things really awkward trying to romance her during the Corporate lifepath.

Wait, who is Jenkins again? The guy you work under during the Corporate lifepath? If so, considering he's Arasaka and she's Militech, that's cats and dogs warfare right there...which again might make things really awkward trying to romance her during the Corporate lifepath.
Well Arasaka also took all you had from it and just doesn’t kill you cause you’re with Jackie at Lizzies, not the best turf to do an assassination in. So I don’t think Ex-Corpo V likes Arasaka that much anymore (possible plot spoilers:
also for the Heist mission you have to go undercover to Arasaka to get the chip)

Well, if you take the Corporate lifepath, then the two of you would really have a lot in common as the same thing happens to you. Hey, maybe you talk her into becoming an Edgerunner as well? If she's running with Militech as a higher-up, she's probably already stupidly overqualified to be one.
That would actually be really cool. FemV+Meredith (hopefully Bi) both become edgerunners, and date each other. = heart touching story.

I hope not. "Evil" romances don't get much play in RPG's. It would be a lot more interesting if she keeps her personality and doesn't pull a 180 just because you started talking nice to her. I'm not a big fan of "turning the bad character good".

Turning the bad character good, like every Bond girl ever.

I agree that IF she is romanceable, she shouldn't change too much. Its far more interesting if she remains a Bitch. The forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

VelWu

Forum regular
Or she'll be the reincarnation of Cassandra

No waaaaay, man. Cassandra is a Templar. She's extremely virtuous.
Meredith is a Corpo. Being virtuous isn't something that gets you far as a Corpo.

On a related side note, why is everyone obsessed with Meredith? :think:

For me, it's mostly because she might be this final boss that you get to make love with instead.

In the 48-min demo, a lot of her lines before and after the mission are essentially "I'll see you soon". That indicates she'll be involved in the main quest a lot, most likely as an arch-nemesis of V. But with a rivalry romance, anything could change~~

No waaaaay, man. Cassandra is a Templar. She's extremely virtuous.
Meredith is a Corpo. Being virtuous isn't something that gets you far as a Corpo.

For me, it's mostly because she might be this final boss that you get to make love with instead.

In the 48-min demo, a lot of her lines before and after the mission are essentially "I'll see you soon". That indicates she'll be involved in the main quest a lot, most likely as an arch-nemesis of V. But with a rivalry romance, anything could change~~

Blupixel means Cass was cold on the outside until you broke through to find a warm hearted person hiding underneath .

Meredith... Judy.... and nothing about the boys...
I am suffering :giveup:
Look forward to seeing the bi/gay male character, I hope he's hot.

Last edited:

VelWu

Forum regular
Meredith... Judy.... and nothing about the boys...
I am suffering :giveup:
I look forward to seeing the bi/gay male character.

If you don't mind, I'm feeling curious~
Would you find Jackie or Dexter DeShawn attractive? I have no way of knowing cos I'm straight.

Though I do believe it'd be great if Johnny Silverhand was romance-able.

She can die depending on your decisions in the flathead recovery job.
It's unlikely she's a final boss but she's romanceable so you'll definitelly meet her later on (depending on your choices)

If you don't mind, I'm feeling curious~
Would you find Jackie or Dexter DeShawn attractive? I have no way of knowing cos I'm straight.

Though I do believe it'd be great if Johnny Silverhand was romance-able.

Johnny Silverhand is not romanceable. He is also a hologram.

I'm confident that Meredith only wants to get back to the top. Corporate background seems to be the one she'd likely appeal to the most. I am so sure she is not interested in becoming an edge runner but perhaps if you help her get back to where she was she might warm up to you. Being betrayed by Arasaka makes you as good as being with Militech in my opinion

Looking forward for other romanceable options though.

Top Bottom