Gameinformer Cover

+
I was reading Cyberpunk 2077 news when I stumbled upon the new Gameinformer cover. The Mox in the picture is called Astoria Lu (Sp?) Who is she? Another romance option? A possible quest giver? Or a random NPC we will meet. Go to 11:30 in the video to check her out.

Ngl I'm kinda annoyed they've confirmed at least 2 female romances, but no males yet :disapprove: they're showing off all these female NPC's too. I prefer this default V to the newer one, but why are they still showing off his old default look in newer info?

I find it interesting she is with the 6th street gang , i thought they were all old veterans :shrug:

I was thinking about this at work: The NPC's we have seen that have names have been quest givers. I wonder what Astoria has in store for us.

I find it interesting she is with the 6th street gang , i thought they were all old veterans :shrug:
It's been a few years since the war so I'd imagine 6th Street has recruited new people.
And just because the new members aren't vets of the Central American Wars doesn't mean their not vets of more recent conflicts.

Last edited:
Did you notice Astoria dosen`t have any surface wire on her face and no obvious Cyberwear that we can see ?

Can you see Cyberwear there ? I can`t seem to see any :shrug:

It looks like her arm is at least artificial on the one side.
Post automatically merged:

gami_327_cov.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom