Why I am thinking of quitting

+
Bet it is a question pondered by most: "what is the purpose?"
First of all, I play NR and refuse to change it only because the expansion or a patch makes it too weak as compared to other factions.

The reason why I am thinking to quit are quite simple:

- Progression is stalled by perfectly tuned metas. Engines are all blown by spy's Locks and SK metas.

- It is really NOT that fun anymore: tilting is not fun for anyone and it really makes it for the question: "A videogame should relax you and give you fun, isnt?"

- I never really understood how win streaks work, they do not work most of the time for me, why?

- I watch video, youtube and spend over 100h on the game. I really do not feel as my skill make up for a good META or draw.

- Really per faction, there is 1 or 2 tune METAs: everything else RARELY works. Umpredictibility Vs Predictable but most of the time overpowered META is really the only decision to made, and it is not a fun one.

What do you think?

I am currently at Rank 7 and been close to Rank 6 for a bit too long to consider the progression and time spent worth it.

It really take a lot of time, so many things could be done in the meantime that gives much more satisfaction.

Mardak

Forum regular
I know what you mean @ARCH_WOLF

I waited for very long 7 month for new cards to arrive in this expansion and I already stopped playing ranked day 2 when I saw that SK started dominating the ladder. It is absolutely no fun at all to see all the time the same cards/decks. I also don't see any reasons to try to find an anti meta deck or play SK decks. It's dull and boring.
Thats why I bought other games on steam sale and stopped waisting my time on Gwent for the moment. I want to point out that I played for more than 2500 hours Gwent (since open beta started). I also don't see any more reasons to spend money on the game.

You want to win seasonal? play lippy. You want to win rank? play SK or NG. ...No thanks!

DC9V

Forum veteran
Compared to other competitive games, 100 hours isn't much. I know you can't really compare these games, but in Rocket League or Counter Strike, professional players usually spend at least 2000 hours on the game. You could see it this way: The more you play Gwent, the more you will have an advantage against new players. Maybe one day you will be able to surprise an opponent with a legendary soldiers deck, who knows?

I think you shouldn't judge too early. Maybe take a break, and after a couple of weeks take a look at the deck library to see if things have changed. Also try to play other factions more often in order to get a better understanding of your opponents intentions.

Dont worry mate.Thats the buty!!To win all these guys who give real money to a game.And of cource the people who made this expansion,because the way that they made this,is crearly to throw out peaople who dont want to give real money.So we dont care about them, we continue to play because we love the game and becauce we have learnt this game years ago from the video game and we dont think is rigth to buy a super deck just to climb ranks quickly!! Hail from greece!

Easha

Forum regular
-Perfectly tuned metas while not even a week of the new expansion has passed - exeggerating won't help you to deal with the decks you are having problems with. Assuming NG Spy Locks mean Ball Spies, you have... two locks in the Hunters? If you deck gets torn apart by two locks, you might want to consider some Purify. While SK seems overtuned, you need to adjust which engines to play. Stunning Blow aside, they do not pack much removal, so with damage engines you can get plenty of points. Just don't go for swarming or boost engines to fuel their Boar or Heart of Terror.

-Tilting is not only the game's fault but also yours. If you get agitated by a bunch of pixels, you might want to work on your mindset which will also lead to less misplays on your side.

-Win Streak has been answered. With 100 hours in the game, I would expect you did some research on things you do not understand. Especially since you seem to watch plenty of Gwent content already.

-Welcome to CCGs. If you know their deck, use tech cards accordingly. That is how meta shifts work. The rise of NG Ball Lockdown only came due to SK's prevalence.

Dont worry mate.Thats the buty!!To win all these guys who give real money to a game.And of cource the people who made this expansion,because the way that they made this,is crearly to throw out peaople who dont want to give real money.So we dont care about them, we continue to play because we love the game and becauce we have learnt this game years ago from the video game and we dont think is rigth to buy a super deck just to climb ranks quickly!! Hail from greece!
Kindly refrain from using "we"and attempting to sell your opinion as a generally accepted one when it contains unfounded accusations and downright ridiculous assumptions like CDPR aiming to drive people away from their own game.

I dont sell something,on the contrary with you.When I say we I mean people who had loved this game since the video game.it is generally true that we cant compete people who had bougth all the decks in one day.This is not fair.The meaning of this game is to have fun,not to raise into ranks.

Tyr117

Forum regular
I dont sell something,on the contrary with you.When I say we I mean people who had loved this game since the video game.it is generally true that we cant compete people who had bougth all the decks in one day.This is not fair.The meaning of this game is to have fun,not to raise into ranks.
This game is the only one in the multiverse that you can't complain about it's Economy and generosity, if you play the game you'll be able to assemble a good collection of cards and build a competitive deck.

The reason why I am thinking to quit are quite simple:

- It is really NOT that fun anymore: tilting is not fun for anyone and it really makes it for the question: "A videogame should relax you and give you fun, isnt?"

I've had this feeling playing the game every now and again. There are so many BS OP decks and units and there's a million cards to become familiar with. I've posted in threads or posts here that I think being able to filter your opponents would be a big improvement in matchmaking. E.g. You want to play a basic deck and you only want to play against opponents with a similarly basic deck. Maybe something like the starter deck would fit the bill. That way you don't have to be on top of a million cards or units and you don't have to deal with BS OP units or cards.

Another factor which helps is a mode of the game where you can easily grind without putting up dealing with mostly losses. That Seasonal challenge recently where your special cards deployed twice fitted that bill for me. The current factional challenge (especially the first one) are just boring as the losses are just tedious to endure.

We'll have to see the devs can invent more ways to keep me willing to grind away.

The issue, as I see it, is CDPR bring in all these ideas and want part of the "fun" to be found through inventing decks or trying what are referred to as meme decks.

The clear and sad issue is far too many individuals so desperate for wins they would rather spend 5 minutes on YouTube copying a deck than a couple of hours in game tinkering. This is why there's no variety. For example, I tried out a (really badly thought out!) idea of copying Ciri:Nova. Clearly stupid - how can two Ciri's come back from the Grave!! - but somebody played against that and had an original (probably hilarious) experience in winning. I didn't. The deck I faced was just (another) MO Wild Hunt hybrid.

Gameplay is so predictable and stale. CDPR don't help any of these issues with their dreadful matchmaking algorithm, whereby you're constantly paired up in a rock/paper/scissors match. Subsequently there's just no replay value. There's so little variety I challenge anyone to tell me they're regularly playing against decks and thinking "oooh, nice one". In the last handful of matches I played against MO thrive and ST harmony. These are cheap decks that require zero thought or strategy.

In the meantime, I'm trying to make a Doomed deck winnable, by using Ciri with a whole bunch of doomed things so she keeps coming back. Tall removal and/or stacking decks make in un-viable, because I have nothing to remove the opponents cards with so we're back to the same old problem that Gwent is purely about stopping the opposition playing.

I'll switch to the Skellige deck and play game after game resurrecting Dagur before hitting with whichever mass-damage unit I've got (Boar/Morkvarg/Decoction).

You want to win seasonal? play lippy. You want to win rank? play SK or NG. ...No thanks!
Play Gerni in seasonal and outrun them with Larva and Nekker. I even use Oneiromancy to tutor the 4p engine:cry:

ARCH_WOLF said: [...]

I was bored by the Sk matchups the very second day but luckily enough players were trying other stuff so I managed the climb back to pro with SC and SY. I actually had fun playing some new cards and strategies but now it became really stall.
It's not the first strong meta and not the first expansion that came with a broken deck but it kind of adds up and up.
The essence of your disappointment seems to be the fact that the difference between meta and nonmmeta cards/combos is that big and I agree. While you will allways have better and worse option for the same price in a ccg and it's part of it that some cards will shift in and out and some just stay crap all the time, there should be options to play suboptimal but still viable. I'm okay if the metadeck is just the most reliable deck while packing a lot of points and good controll. But it's sad when you just need to play one of two archetypes because otherwise you are never able to rise that high. A good example was poison. Because of some decks capability of running away with every card some factions had no other option even if you wanted to play good old dmg and lock controll.
Some mechanics like defender or the super expansive scenarious, Igni, harmony, Wild Boar, all that powerplays are really difficult in that way. If you need proper setup that not only telegraphs your gameplan but also give options to disrupt it it's well balanced. If you are in a situation like the GS matchup where every option is bad because your opponent can either use a big Morg or a big Boar as a finisher the only way out is unitless controll and well we allready know how much fun that is. Perhabs the weired Regis nerf is the first non hindsight change by the defs to adress that issue. But still the iniative tag stays a therapy on symptoms rather than issues.
Lockdown same thing. A lazy tool left to the players to keep broken leaders in check. Last season GS SW or ME Harmony leader play added up for twenty points or even more. Lockdown denies it with -3 Provision. Balance?

tldr: Powerlevel should be more narrow. More cards that have even strenght but use different mechanics to get there.

Easha

Forum regular
I've posted in threads or posts here that I think being able to filter your opponents would be a big improvement in matchmaking.
...and in those threads you should have gotten plenty of reasons why it is a bad idea. Higher queue times, everyone wants only to play versus opponents they are favoured against... You do not want a better matchmaking, you want a matchmaking that goes easy on you.
Who exactly decides what are "basic cards" in your idea. That aside, why artificially limit the card pool? Yes, as newbie the learning curve is steep, but you should not demand the remove large aspects of the game only because of more complex cards while refusing to learn how to play with and around them. Ultimately you have to know all the cards that are part of the game. You can either complain about that or start learning.

CDPR don't help any of these issues with their dreadful matchmaking algorithm, whereby you're constantly paired up in a rock/paper/scissors match.
Please put the tinfoil hat aside, the matchmaker does not discriminate. If your deck is hardcountered by a popular deck, use tech cards to improve the matchup or switch to another deck for a while. You can claim the moral highground and play fancy decks, but that cannot - and should not - stop your opponent from playing whatever they enjoy. Their enjoyment is not more or less important than yours. Calling those decks (and thus indirectly your opponents) "braindead" is not only insulting, but also short-sighted. The difference between a good and a bad Harmony player is significant.
Play and counterplay is an integral part of the game. Playing five points is just as natural as removing those points. Gwent is not "purely about stopping the opposition playing ", it is about having more points than your opponent in two of three rounds - by whatever means to ensure that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've got to my limit after 9 days of this nonsense.

I have a perfect example of how broken the new SK cards are.

This evening I play the perfect game with my dwarf invigorate deck.

My opponent is forced to use up his Second Wind and his Echo cards in R2. I have prepped my deck with Allgod. And I am carrying Gabor Zigrin over into round 3. We are going to draw 3 cards each.

For my 3 cards I draw 2x 6 body Mahakam Defenders (both pre boosted by Allgod, and a Mahakan Maurader.

Zigrin is on the field so will play for 8
Defender 1 has been preboosted to 6 body so will play for 10
Defender 2 has also been preboosted to 6 body so will play for 9
Marauder will play for 6
Played in that sequence.
That's a potential 33 points.

His three cards, I shit you not in this sequence:

Card 1:
Harald An Craite (+ 4 provision Tuirseach Invader)

Card 2:
War of Clans (+ 4 provision Tuirseach Invader)

Card 3:
Morkvarg Heart of Terror

Guess how many points he won by...

Harald An Craite played for 16 for 11
War of Clans played for 9 for 6
Morkvarg played for 13 for 10

Total 38 for 27

That is actually crazy to be able to get that much value out of three fucking cards

There is literally no point playing a game where the developers are more concerned about making money off their latest and greatest cards than maintaining the integrity of the game's ecosystem.

Just like DRC9 I am done.

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 21.45.22.jpg

Btw I've been a fan of Cyber Punk since it's pen and paper incarnation. But just like another poster suggested in protest, that will be a game I buy second hand now (I need to recoup the money I spent on Gwent somehow).

^Sad to see you quitting. Enjoyed talking to you. But yeah, the way Skellige is now, it leaves a huge sour taste in your mouth whenever you play against them.

This expansion kinda rendered my previous Syndicate deck useless, thus the need to start all over again. I coped a bit on Power Shift with a Scoia'tael deck made especially to take advantage of this mode, but it went old pretty quick. On top of that, obtaining rewards has become a chore and the pleasure of playing this game casually is going off day by day.

Not to mention the influx of players who switched to either NG or SK decks, mostly the later though. The fun factor has simply been overwritten.

^Sad to see you quitting. Enjoyed talking to you. But yeah, the way Skellige is now, it leaves a huge sour taste in your mouth whenever you play against them.

This expansion kinda rendered my previous Syndicate deck useless, thus the need to start all over again. I coped a bit on Power Shift with a Scoia'tael deck made especially to take advantage of this mode, but it went old pretty quick. On top of that, obtaining rewards has become a chore and the pleasure of playing this game casually is going off day by day.

Not to mention the influx of players who switched to either NG or SK decks, mostly the later though. The fun factor has simply been overwritten.
Thanks, I complete recognize your experience, as one reflected by many players.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's due to the sheer amount of flux I've seen in such a short time that has killed the game experience for me. Just seeing one decision after another being to the detriment of the gaming experience and more about squeezing money out of the player base, is draining:

1. Throne Breaker on PS4 Pro was in a disgraceful state when I came to play it. Snail pace AI causing simple matches to last 30 minutes. Attrocious frame rate issues.
Having 30 hours of gameplay overwritten by the terribly misleading UI.
Having to replays 5 hour blocks of the game because cards didn't unlock correctly in Gwent.
In summary, it was an unpatched shit show. And note they still were asking full price for it 1 year after release!!!

2. Console servers were being shut down. PS4 players would not be able to transfer dust to the GOG account. The dust economy was also being changed to 800 dust for a premium legendary up from 400!

3. The transfer process was another shit show. Once a request was made by completing the form, there was no confirmation message. There was no confirmation email. That is criminally bad customer service.

4. The transfer took longer than expected. When it did happen, it was without warning and no confirmation email. So I lost about 500 dust (worth 800+ in the new economy). Terrible communication.

5. I join GOG.com with one week to go in season of the Viper. A discover a number of my favourite Iron Judgement console decks have been nerfed. I then encounter scenarios and the new poison mechanic for the first time. But it was still somewhat fun, but more grindy than before.

6. Unprofessional communication via Twitter and not announcing the season end correctly means I spend 70+ reward points sub optimally on the viper reward tree trying to get a card back that was impossible to get due to the sudden unnanounced end to Season of the Viper (whilst the mystery countdown still had 2 hours to go on the website). Again to be clear there was no warning of exactly when they would do this, they just switched it off. So that's twice I have way lost way too much in-game currency to stomach as a beginner.

7. I purchase premium journey with 5 weeks remaining. As I am gridnig through it, I notice even though I have paid for this with real money, they are expecting me to craft a lot of the new Merchant of Ofir cards to be able complete all the challengers. Predatory Monetisation right there. I was not impressed.

8. As mentioned the Journey challenges required you to play mechanics like Poison. But they didn't do this once, but twice. Also they didn't include older tags like Thrive. It was always pushing players to get the newest cards. The bigger problem, was the journey was also directly encouraging more and more people to play Nilfgaard Poison decks. Which in turn exacerbated an already stale meta where everyone was playing Poison Ball.

9. GG bonus is lower now than it was on console.

10. Meta decks / Match Making

11. Legendary drop rates. I actually opened 200 kegs across three days and got 1 legendary. Hmmm... Maybe if I had spent real world money...

12. Daily quests are stealth nerfed making it harder for new players to accumulate RP.

13. Master Mirror is released and we have the utter shit show we have all witnessed this past week.

To clarify, when I transferred from Console I was still using Iron Judgement decks. But Merchants of Ofir for all of the anger toward Poison Ball still left room for old decks to be competitive at Pro Rank (except the Witcher archetype, poison was the final nail in the coffin there).

But that is most definitely no longer the case. You either craft (i.e. buy) the new ridiculously OP (read game breaking) Master Mirror Cards or you might as well not play the game. I choose the latter.

TLDR: Given how much this new MM expansion is an obvious Pay to Win cash grab, to add to the list of the other obvious cash grabs that have been implemented in only the 3 months I have been playing. I cannot support such a game anymore.

Maybe it was once a shining beacon of what a CCG could be (as I keep being told), but that is clearly in the past, as I see no evidence of it here. Instead all I see is an unethical predatory cash grab like many other mobile games. Where CDPR is now more concerned with making money than the integrity of the game.

Last edited:
It really is a disgraceful game now. I've given it a week to see if it's possible to enjoy it, and it's not. Nothing about it is fun. There's no joy in deck building, because as soon as you click play it's up against META's and I'm talking level 11. Endless Skellige or ST Dryad games. As I said in another thread, the type of person who's going to now come in and pay a lot of cash for all cards - which you now HAVE to do, because the online guy says you need Harald - is the same person who's going to make absolutely dead sure they're going to win so will be on YouTube copying the 2 or 3 (maybe even just 1 - Skellige) decks needed to win.

There is NO variety. There's literally dozens of archetypes that have absolutely no point. Assimilate, Pirates, Dwarves, deathwish, anything from Northern Realms and more or less anything from Syndicate. There's a Skellige Second Wind that is impossible to beat, because the synergy between resurrecting half a dozen cards is completely OP. Then there's some bollocks with ST Dryads that just keeps removing cards. At a push there's a firesword deck that does reasonably well. Then the NG deck with Masquerade Ball and all those things that just destroy cards. There's nothing else played. Control, or die.

Then there's the broke a.f. matchmaking. Anyone reading this thread, PLEASE try it! Put Yrden in your deck, and see how many rows of boosted units you find. Doesn't work against Skellige. You won't face a ST dryad deck. Then when you're bored of that, build a quick NG poison deck, see how many times you face a veiled Skellige deck. Try something where you're the one boosting rows and I promise you, it'll be the only time you ever see the card "surrender". You'll NEVER face that card if you have a tall deck. I honestly don't even believe you're against real people half the time. Too much coincidence in the cards you face. Honestly, how many times have you looked at the game board and thought "why the fuck have they even got that card in their deck, doesn't make sense". As I said elsewhere, I had a 60 point swing on the LAST play. In a NG deck, my opponent had the card that boosts by 10 after one turn, and Yrden. No other combination of cards would have won the game. Not Igni, not scorch, nothing - but Yrden + an additional 10 points won it. Strange, that - almost like it was rigged. Coincidental that it was two neutral cards as well, no?

Nah, the game is inexplicably poor.

[...]
I lack the insight on console issues, however, I won't leave the following questionable statements uncommented:

7. I purchase premium journey with 5 weeks remaining. As I am gridnig through it, I notice even though I have paid for this with real money, they are expecting me to craft a lot of the new Merchant of Ofir cards to be able complete all the challengers. Predatory Monetisation right there. I was not impressed.
The only crafting issues where Dandelion cards (none of of those are MoO) and Defenders (IJ) for 800 scraps. Geralt cards? You have one in the starter deck. Other keywords like Poison or Aristocrats? Those are either bronze cards, somet of them already in the starter decks, or cards which are in the base set. To mimic your words: Overly dramatic accusations right there. I am not impressed by such exaggerations.

8. As mentioned the Journey challenges required you to play mechanics like Poison. But they didn't do this once, but twice. Also they didn't include older tags like Thrive. It was always pushing players to get the newest cards. The bigger problem, was the journey was also directly encouraging more and more people to play Nilfgaard Poison decks. Which in turn exacerbated an already stale meta where everyone was playing Poison Ball.
ST has plenty of Poison as well? Rot Tosser is Base set card and gives double Poison? Deathwish has been a requirement as well? Even Wild Hunt? Sure, ignore all those quests just to support your one-sided point of view.

10. Meta decks / Match Making
Matchmaking does not discriminate anyone. Meta decks... That debate is as old as CCGs.

11. Legendary drop rates. I actually opened 200 kegs across three days and got 1 legendary. Hmmm... Maybe if I had spent real world money...
If you can still afford a tinfoil hat, it can't be that bad... Imply whatever you want, it is still coinicdence and nothing more.

12. Daily quests are stealth nerfed making it harder for new players to accumulate RP.
Stealth nerfed...? Where exatly? Please eplain it as I am still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, despite the earlier... daring theories. And even if you mean the Gaunter challenge which have nothing to do with daily quests, this has been adressed by a free reward point just for logging in.

Writing of daring theories:
Yes, nedders: SK is overtuned right now.
No, nedders: The matchmaker still does not discriminate and checks your deck to put you against counters. And no, you do not need to pay any money to get cards, especially not as a new player in low ranks. Still no, Symbiosis is rather exciting and new, than powerful. And your "analysis" of the other archetypes: How much of that did you even try before declaring it useless in this post?

And no once again: Control is not more evil than any other strategy. If you have problems with control, play pointslam. If you consider control unfair, fix your mindset. To quote myself from a few posts ago:
Play and counterplay is an integral part of the game. Playing five points is just as natural as removing those points. Gwent is not "purely about stopping the opposition playing ", it is about having more points than your opponent in two of three rounds - by whatever means to ensure that.

Both of you, put the SK Warrior/NG Poison hate aside, take a deep breath and think about what tilted accusations you are flooding the forum with. Feel free to quit the game, but please refrain from declaring it an evil conspiracy of CDPR to milk players and drive them away from their game.
Wake up, samurai. We have conspiracy theories to stop.

That is a spectacular troll i must say
[...]
I lack the insight on console issues, however, I won't leave the following questionable statements uncommented:
That's good of you

The only crafting issues where Dandelion cards (none of of those are MoO) and Defenders (IJ) for 800 scraps. Geralt cards? You have one in the starter deck. Other keywords like Poison or Aristocrats? Those are either bronze cards, somet of them already in the starter decks, or cards which are in the base set. To mimic your words: Overly dramatic accusations right there. I am not impressed by such exaggerations.
So were cards needed to be crafted or not? It sounds like you have admitted yourself they were...

Players were being required to craft legendary cards to fullfil the requirements, you just said that yourself multiple times.

So let's think a bit more deeply and I'm sure you will start to connect the dots.

Thought experiment, if you know who have four quests to complete involving aristocrats, poison X2 and lock, would you craft a couple of bronze cards from various factions that don't support the archetype and play a series of pointless games just to grind out the rewards or would you do the obvious thing and craft Poison Ball and a series of other gold NG cards with aristocrat tags? Don't hurt yourself on this one...

Same goes for the SY bounty tag. Do you just craft the the bronzes and grind or do you also craft the gold's the bronzes were designed to support?

ST has plenty of Poison as well? Rot Tosser is Base set card and gives double Poison? Deathwish has been a requirement as well? Even Wild Hunt? Sure, ignore all those quests just to support your one-sided point of view.
That is an extremely uncharitable interpretation of my argument. And sorry, but who is cherry picking, me or you?

How about you go back and actually count how many cards each faction has for the key words like I did and get back to me. I posted an analysis on this back in May/June in the ask the developers thread (I probably have the data still kicking around). Everyone seemed to concur there was a problem with favouritism toward Nilfgaard (and ST) based on their own time analysing journey (and little support for Monsters). The ST tags were also fed into the staleness of the meta.

I also recognize they did include a second tag in the last two weeks supporting MO (i.e. Wild Hunt tag), perhaps they listened to this boards criticism for once...or perhaps they were getting people to craft one or two Wild Hunt gold cards to encourage them to invest in the Master Mirror expansion that was being launched a few weeks later... (Money money money)

But besides, what do you think is going to influence the meta more: quests in week 12 of Journey? or Quests in week 5? Think deeply now...

So rather than acting the fool, how about you go away and do what others did including myself. Count how many times you had to play a card with a specific tag. Then count how many of those cards appear in each faction, including the neutral set. Then you can also give it a weighting for which week said tags appeared. You might understand then what is bleeding obvious to the rest of us who have taken the time to do so.

Matchmaking does not discriminate anyone. Meta decks... That debate is as old as CCGs.
I agree Meta decks are not directly connected with monetization (that was just thrown in there out of irritation)

However, there is enough evidence out there to support the claims people make regarding matchmaking. I personally do not think it discriminates against particular players that is conspiracy theory territory, but I am happy with the hypothesis that it does choose to match archetypes, to create "exciting counter play."

Too many have reported how when they switch to one deck and start seeing one archetype, then switch to another deck to be presented with a different one again and again. For a classic example Witcher decks are infamous for being matched with NG at an unrealistic percentage, and that includes in the recent SK meta. Now you can demand an unrealistic requirement of hard statistics based on 1000 players like others that throw around the term conspiracy theory, but you would be burying your head in the sand on the issue. There is enough reported incidents to put together a pattern that when tested holds up at an case by case level.
And it's not a great leap to conclude what the financial advantage in doing so would be for them.

Okay, so finally it seems your strongest point is in regards to daily crown progress. Fine if you are happy with the adjustment, you can have that one. It seems like a lot of posters on Reddit would be happy to argue that point with you.

The rest, sorry but you need to put on your analysis cap and think a little more deeply rather than disparaging others who criticise the game.

TLDR: You managed to snipe number 12 out of my list of 12 complaints. Was it really worth it?

A plus effort on the trolling though...:howdy:

Now if you want to try discussing this without your very uncharitable interpretations of everyone's arguments, then I would be happy to, otherwise...

Last edited:
Top Bottom