Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

+
If I buy a Battle Pass now will I immediately receive all the rewards open before his purchase? And yet, the option that gives 25 lvl immediately... is it exactly 25 lvl or +25 lvl to the already existing ones?

If I buy a Battle Pass now will I immediately receive all the rewards open before his purchase? And yet, the option that gives 25 lvl immediately... is it exactly 25 lvl or +25 lvl to the already existing ones?

Regarding the first question: yes, you will unlock everything in the Geralt journey un to your current level, and if you have completed quests in Geralt´s journey, your will get also those crowns.

Not sure about the 2nd question.

To answer the second question, I remember them saying that you gain the crowns to advance you 25 levels, so if you're already at level 25 for example, you would become level 50.

as i bought "fast travel", im very disappointed

ive reached level 100 in journey mode allready, so now im back in old daily crown system

since that i dont get any well rested bonus

and now i finished new weekly quests, no bonus crown pieces, on top of that, counter in contract "unlikely friendship" didnt move forward (havent finish new common quest/s for "prefect companion" yet)

it looks like no travel at all now and for next two months?

Do you now something about this? Did you contact support? I will reach lvl 100 soon and 40 RP are friggin 40 RP

Do you now something about this? Did you contact support? I will reach lvl 100 soon and 40 RP are friggin 40 RP

its still true, after reaching level 100 is any of journey bonuses useless

its "working" as intended, so nothing to report, but im disappointed as i paid for fast travel and i dont get even that well rested bonus now or 20cp for fulfil weekly quests

its nonsense in my point of view

i wouldnt pay extra 20$ just for 25 journey levels, if i knew that

It's pointless because I do believe that reaching lvl 100 will be accomplished quite before 12 weeks. If you have the premium journey pass, you get a ton of crown points just completing the weekly quests. 72 quests (both standard and premium sides, 36 quests each path) x 20 crown points = 1440 crown points. 1440 / 24 (as 24 crown points is what you need to level up in the journey) are 60 levels.

60 levels just taking the raw bonus points for quests. I mean, it's quite decent, that's one of the reasons I bought the premium journey pass, but it's just a measurement in how difficult is to NOT reach lvl 100 prior to complete the 72 weekly quests. Unless you play mischievous shenanigans trying to cheat this (perhaps just playing in order to complete the quests and do nothing more, and I doubt that what's expected from players) I don't think there's a way to avoid this issue.

If this does not get an answer, I will be really sad. So, here we go, let's try to throw something on the board:

- Once you reach lvl 100, crown points from weekly quests will be meaningless (wild guess).
- As I read in other ppl replies, you get a different kind-of-week reward system (the old one before journey) at that point. Quite vague here but dunno how to put this since I joined Gwent less than 2 months ago, so I don't have a clue. Older players and sailors from the ancient Gwent seas will explain it better.

What I would suggest:

- Leave the journey weekly quests even after reaching lvl 100.
- Follow the old-system weekly rewards once reached lvl 100.
- Since having two kind of weekly rewards (journey and old system) could be a bit broken and unfair, I guess leaving the journey weekly quests without reward, just for the mere completion of the contracts, would be more than enough.

I'm afraid that it could end, growing from a stream of complaints, in CDPR giving 20 RP (or 40 RP for premium path players) for those players who reached lvl 100. And, of course, that's the best -still bitter and unfair- case scenario. The worst one mean losing the chance to complete the contracts and earn those RP.

I finished the Journey 3 weeks ago. I wanted the old system Back for the minor rewards as soon as possible. What happened? No minor rewards anymore. What I've done? I play now much less (until 6 Rounds wins and not 18 as I played before). It makes no sense to play 3 hrs for 4 RPs, if I can get 2 for half an hour. I don't know... CDPR really want us to play less?

I thoroughly enjoyed Geralt's journey (please don't kill me, I'm new to the game and know nothing of the system that was in place before it) and have been looking for information about the next one. I'm guessing there'll be one anyways, since they call this the "new progression system", but couldn't find anything on it. Anyone who knows more?

I thoroughly enjoyed Geralt's journey (please don't kill me, I'm new to the game and know nothing of the system that was in place before it) and have been looking for information about the next one. I'm guessing there'll be one anyways, since they call this the "new progression system", but couldn't find anything on it. Anyone who knows more?
You enjoyed it because it was awesome...some folks complain when it’s sunny and then when it rains....

Attachments

• qXZswLGm6y3SN7IRbniFaZFFB-_NacVD33t5w-Xe31A.jpg
    qXZswLGm6y3SN7IRbniFaZFFB-_NacVD33t5w-Xe31A.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
I am so upset that I missed the first Journey - and what's even worse is that the Journey-related "Contracts" are still in my profile. I really hope that there's even a small chance that these Journeys will be rotated in the same way that Seasonal Events are? Or at the very least, that some of these cosmetics will be available for purchase, whether with actual money or in-game currency, like Meteorite Powder?

Top Bottom