Error in the installation

+
Error in the installation

Hello
I have a problem when upgrading to the Enhanced Edition, gives me a problem in the installation of the downloaded package but I dont have the error in the download. I wonder if could return to the regular edition without losing saved games because if I start the game there are many textures and menus do not work.
I need to return to the regular edition because right now I'm having problems with the router and I lose my connection so I can not download.
I get the error with the file "pack0.dzip"
Thank you very much and best regards

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm Spanish

CristianL said:
Hello
I have a problem when upgrading to the Enhanced Edition, gives me a problem in the installation of the downloaded package but I dont have the error in the download. I wonder if could return to the regular edition without losing saved games because if I start the game there are many textures and menus do not work.
I need to return to the regular edition because right now I'm having problems with the router and I lose my connection so I can not download.
I get the error with the file "pack0.dzip"
Thank you very much and best regards

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm Spanish

Errors on the file "pack0.dzip" mean you got a bad copy of the file "TW2EE_Patch-2.bin". This file was corrupt in the pre-download and has since been replaced. If you clicked "Ignore", large parts of your game are missing.

Get a good copy of this file from http://en.thewitcher.com/ee_manual/, replace the bad copy with it, and run "TW2EE_Patch.exe".

If you must go back to the earlier version, you will have to uninstall and reinstall. The patch cannot be rolled back.

Hi, I haven a problem with downloading V2 of the patch. I have gotten to 1.35 with no problem, but as I install V2 it shows an critical error message saying "game is invalid or incomplete." I'm not sure how to fix this, so any information to fix this would be wonderful.

Top Bottom