Night City Wire Episode 2 Should be Focused on Character Creator

+
You people just want a sneak peak of the greyed out boxes in the cc!... ;) Kidding!

No you're not :). Rainbow pubes, the feature we wanted and needed but didn't know about.

I'd like to understand a few other mechanics, like the crafting, net/hacking, and store interactions. The first part of NCW and trailer were primarily combat related, with brain dance thrown in. Half of the perks are for combat (which we've seen the results of in the last two game-play trailers), the others seem to be a split between hacking or crafting/selling, so let's continue the theme and show the other half (hacking, looting/crafting/trade) for the players that don't want to do a terminator/run and gun build.

Yes please. Show me how I can approach a problem (quest) without shooting things, remote hacking, dismantling and turning a turret weapon mobile, etc. Show me what neat toys I can get from persuing crafting. RPG first and foremost. Let's see it. We're beyond demos at this point. Mechanics in detail.....

I'd like to know more about char. creator, how does progession and rpg system works and more about mechanics in general.

Eh... you can get all you need for that from a few screenshots.

I'd rather see them go more in depth with the different skills and how the net works and looks like.

I know I’m in the minority here. But I could care less about the perks and skills. I could wait till the games released to see that stuff. Though that’s probably what the next NCW will be. Plus the net🥱

Guest 4410893

I hope it is
Post automatically merged:

I need to see the options

I would like to see what kind of recreational activities we can in this game. We know that V can box in underground tournaments so it would be pretty sweet what other things he can do.

Also, it would be pretty sweet if V can swim in this game. There are confirmed pools in this game by judging the concept arts.

I hope it is

I need to see the options

Same here, I really want to see long hair options for female V specifically something similar to the "scene" haircut....

Scene•Haircut♥ | xxunseenxxphotographxx | Flickr

or the "Rachel" haircut for a Corpo play-through

rachel green | Tumblr | Styles de coiffures, Coupe de cheveux ...

As far as character creator goes I'd like to see a solid 5 minutes or so of the feature with different V builds faces. bodies, genders etc not the default V protagonists.

Tired of seeing the same faces/bodies and we don't need a whole episode dedicated to it. Give me different V builds more cyberware and clothing/aesthetic options and I'll be pleased with that.

Well no further update during the xbox highlight, so back to waiting for the next ncw.

But thanks "grounded" for the laugh.

Ehh...why? We will rarely see our character. I'm more interested in actual mechanics or exploration.
For me personally, it's because I still want my character to look good. To know I look good. Kind of like in real life, and yes I know this is a game. But that's just how I see it. So CC is still very important to me. We probably don't need a whole NCW dedicated to it, just a couple of minutes diving into it

I am back after taking a semi-long break. I really was really impressed by Night City Wire and the Braindance demo. The graphics now look great, the gameplay is the best I've seen so far and the current UI is personally my favourite. Not just that but screenshots and concept art has been revealed giving us the most extensive look at the areas and aesthetics of NC. I remember when the first reveal came out, I hated the aesthetic and after accepting it as is I was sort of iffy on the color palette. Now I know why I didn't like it: It was the graphics. Now Cyberpunk 2077 has pushed all its features to an exceptional quality. I think though we need something different to the first episode of NCW. We need a look at CC. I really want to see all the features and presets of the CC in footage not from YouTubers as exciting as that was.

Who is with me on this?
I would love to see more of the character creator.
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it

Possible, although I have my money on The Net
Always great to see TheNeonArcade! ;) (y)

You people just want a sneak peak of the greyed out boxes in the cc!... ;) Kidding!

I'd like to understand a few other mechanics, like the crafting, net/hacking, and store interactions. The first part of NCW and trailer were primarily combat related, with brain dance thrown in. Half of the perks are for combat (which we've seen the results of in the last two game-play trailers), the others seem to be a split between hacking or crafting/selling, so let's continue the theme and show the other half (hacking, looting/crafting/trade) for the players that don't want to do a terminator/run and gun build.
UH YES....? I want to see itttttt AHHHHHHHHH I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT o_O

Same here, I really want to see long hair options for female V specifically something similar to the "scene" haircut....

Scene•Haircut♥ | xxunseenxxphotographxx | Flickr

or the "Rachel" haircut for a Corpo play-through

rachel green | Tumblr | Styles de coiffures, Coupe de cheveux ...
WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I would love to see more of the character creator.
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it

Always great to see TheNeonArcade! ;) (y)

UH YES....? I want to see itttttt AHHHHHHHHH I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT o_O

WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Everybody knows Central Perk is the best ripperdock joint in 2077 New York City. Cyber-Gunther must be around somewhere!!

Top Bottom