Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

+
I'd pay for it if CDPR provided the option. Can this be confirmed? I might consider choosing only the least played factions during the challenge and bought the titles afterwards.

If demand is strong enough :).
Either way, I totally get why you want the title 'Mother'. It is an absolute master piece together with Gernichora skin, mahakam board and Elihal avatar (you get it from SY 1000 wins). The absolute best trolling package in the history of Gwent. :cry:

Actually, you can get the limited edition border if you win 15 daily quests with a faction you support (I saw in contract). However, if you get the border one, you will not get the tile name of 2 other factions.

OMG I was at 23/24 crown progression, the next game I got like 9/24. It did not reset after I exit the game, & I did not receive rp for that. What is happening, anyone else experiencing this?

OMG I was at 23/24 crown progression, the next game I got like 9/24. It did not reset after I exit the game, & I did not receive rp for that. What is happening, anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, I had similar issues with finishing a 30 crown quest when I was in a position where it would fill the progression meter twice. I went from 23/24 to 0/24 + 2 RP instead of going to 5/24 + 4 RP and lost 29 crowns worth of progress. I learned from that experience and now I won't finish any event quests if I've got more than 17/24 progress. I'll just switch decks and grind the crowns until I finish that set of 24, then I finish the quest.

EDIT - It looks like CDPR may have issued a fix for this glitch? I logged in yesterday evening and was retroactively awarded a contract that I should have gotten during the first week of Gaunter's Challenge and had 2 RP more than I expected.

Last edited:
Nice, managed to finish the last quest, plus the "complete a daily quest" thrice, less than 2 hours before the current stage ends. :D

Do the faction quests change every stage, or will they be the same ones again? :think:

It looks like CDPR may have issued a fix for this glitch? I logged in yesterday evening and was retroactively awarded a contract that I should have gotten during the first week of Gaunter's Challenge and had 2 RP more than I expected.

I think during the first and second week, challenge reward quest have error and result CP / RP loss. Now it calculates correctly. I mean if you have 18+ CP and earns 30 CP from Challenge Quest will get 4 RP (24 for 2, 48 for 4). Last week, I notice the screen +2 R{ but the actual RP at top right of the screen seems incorrect while today it looks correct to me. Furthermore, the CP also correct, too.

Yeah, it seems it is fixed. I was 16/24, with a win (+2CP) and +30 for the quest = 48 I received 4 RP in the award screen.

ugh. I just realize that this week is the last week for SY faction which I select NR instead. sigh.. I can't collect all title of every factions.

I did my 24/24 crowns just now and did not received 2 RP. Is the weekly crown limit a thing (I don't think, I reached it) or is this a bug?

I did my 24/24 crowns just now and did not received 2 RP. Is the weekly crown limit a thing (I don't think, I reached it) or is this a bug?

two weeks ago I got the weekly crown limit -- which is about 350cp / week. It will reset on Thursday.

Last edited:
two weeks ago I got the weekly crown limit -- which is about 350cp / week. It will reset on Thursday.
Thank you for your answer! Problem is, it's impossible that I reached this limit. I did not play that much...it's really strange.

There was weekly crown limit during journey previous month but it did not matter on RPs.
You should receive 2 RPs every time you complete 24/24 crowns.

Nice, managed to finish the last quest, plus the "complete a daily quest" thrice, less than 2 hours before the current stage ends. :D

Do the faction quests change every stage, or will they be the same ones again? :think:

They are the same for all factions save the 3rd challenge which is faction-specific.

They are the same for all factions save the 3rd challenge which is faction-specific.
Well, not every of them. Sc - spawn YDryad with Eithne, Mo - spawn unit, Sy - commit crimes, NR - use Orders. Sc you need to play one card, Mo can be done with any faction.
Finally to earn the title, you have to win one game with supported faction. 5th one as usual a repeatable "FInish a daily quest"

btw: some seem to be positivly buggy. To finish NRs 15 order I played aprox 5 games with a Mo deck, that had 1 Barghest as the only order card in it :shrug:
3rd stage evolving card contract progresses by taking a devotion deck into round 3 even without an evolving card in deck...

The third NG quest is to play Lock cards 10 times, so also doesn't require playing the faction. Obviously much quicker with faction cards, though; one match can be enough.

I haven't managed to determine whether Collar counts; technically, it isn't played by the player, but it is a card with Lock. I doubt it counts. :think:
I can test again next week. :D

Hi does anybody knows that the Guanters challenge end at the same time of the seasonal this month?

Has anyone else had their final Faction Challenge quest revert to one of the four faction-specific quests? I picked Northern Realms this week, and now, in the middle of completing my daily quests for the extra reward points, after already completing the first four quests, it's telling me to win 3 more games to earn the special title for Northern Realms. I already submitted a support ticket, but I would be surprised if I'm the only player that's experiencing this bug.

Top Bottom