Canceling preorders by Sony!!

+
Sony has taken upon them selves to start cancelling peoples preorders for cyberpunk. I have heard multiple complaints on PlayStation community group for cyberpunk about them just flat refunding the game. I my self had them refund mt preorder for no reason with out asking or even giving notice this morning

Maybe a mistake somewhere in sony system or sony sold more than the can supply (not sure how that happens with digital sales by hey). End of the day, money is not lost, game is still on sale elsewhere and still five months before release. Not the worse thing in the world.

Guest 3573786

Good guy Sony, wants people to play on PC for the best experience.

Did you confirm you wanted to keep your preorder when the release date changed? You should've got an email then asking if you to confirm otherwise your purchase would be refunded.

Did you confirm you wanted to keep your preorder when the release date changed? You should've got an email then asking if you to confirm otherwise your purchase would be refunded.
they didnt even ask this time but i said I wanted to when was changed to september

Clearly some bug, just buy it at launch, it's not like they can run out of digital copies or the game is cheaper if you pre-order it on ps store (bravo Sony, bravo)

I pre-ordered a physical copy because I am not ready to buy a digital copy of a £50-60 game.

Cyberpunk I know I will be playing for years and years, but to have any resale value of a £50-60 game is a must.

Even if I sell it in 10-15 years time and get £5, that's something.

Pre-ordering is risky anyway, I have been burnt a few times.

I forgot to add, even if Sony cancels your preorder is it really a big deal? Can't you just preorder it again once refunded digitally anyway?

Sounds to me like a system glitch. I can see them (reluctantly) cancelling preorders if somebody requests it, but not just as part of a giant sweeping policy. Sony is all about money, and cancelling preorders loses them money that they otherwise would have had.

Sounds to me like a system glitch. I can see them (reluctantly) cancelling preorders if somebody requests it, but not just as part of a giant sweeping policy. Sony is all about money, and cancelling preorders loses them money that they otherwise would have had.
I am one of 8 people I know of for sure that had it canceled with no notice I even double and triple checked my email and the only notice i got about keeping preorder was back when first delay happened

Guest 4422995

You can drop as long as 14 days subsequent to putting in the pre-request remembering Sony Return Policy in the event that you have not begun to download the primary piece of the pre-request content (counting pre-stacking before discharge). On the off chance that you drop your pre-request, we'll discount the full price tag to the installment technique used to top up your wallet for the exchange except if. Better believe it simply call them, be pleasant and you'll most likely get a discount. A lot of individuals state deals are conclusive however I have a lot of discounts.

Yeah, it happens. Recently i got a message from Sony that my preorder is cancelled. And i did not even preorder...

Last edited:
Anyone that had there preorders cancelled, were they able to re preorder? Sony cancelled mine 2 days ago for no reason and I still cant re preorder!

Last edited:
Top Bottom