Physical PC copies with preload

+
Hi,

I'd like to know if the phisical copies of the game will be available before realase date?

PC are download only anyway, so it would be awesome if there was option to buy copy earlier and download it before release date.
Some of us still has internet speed of a turtle, so it would be appreciated to have copy with goodies and enough time to download the game in the same time as people with digital copies.
As for console versions. Well... It could be the same as with digital, day one patch will come either way, so it can come with executable ( or whatever it is on console) as well.

Cheers!

Hi,

I'd like to know if the phisical copies of the game will be available before realase date?

PC are download only anyway, so it would be awesome if there was option to buy copy earlier and download it before release date.
Some of us still has internet speed of a turtle, so it would be appreciated to have copy with goodies and enough time to download the game in the same time as people with digital copies.
As for console versions. Well... It could be the same as with digital, day one patch will come either way, so it can come with executable ( or whatever it is on console) as well.

There are no physical copies in existence on PC. The box will just contain a piece of paper with a download code on it.

That's exactly my point. By phisical copy I mean box with key and goodies. There is no need to put them on the retail stores on the day of release date. They can be put up week or two weeks earlier.
except the average person will just get irritated and start demanding money back if its not playable the moment they put code in. many people feel so self entitled that if its not launched same day goes on shelves they would demand refund

except the average person will just get irritated and start demanding money back if its not playable the moment they put code in. many people feel so self entitled that if its not launched same day goes on shelves they would demand refund
If I remember correctly there some cases that phisical boxes with key available in retail, but they haven't got any goodies in them and there weren't much butthurt with that.

You can put additional information that it's pre-order and game launches on given date.

Top Bottom