Season of the Draconid is here!

+

The new season has arrived on all platforms and with it the latest Update 7.1 and a brand new Journey! We've also tweaked the automill functionality, with 3 different options, and as always introduced multiple balance changes for existing cards and leader abilities.

This season will last until September 1st, 10:00 a.m. CEST.

Seasonal mode:

Both players have just 8 seconds to complete their turn and 15 seconds to complete the redrawing phrase.

Patch Notes: link

Would've been fun if you could actually buffer moves correctly. I spam click my move nothing happens game sort of just stands still for some seconds boom my turn is over. SY is downright unplayable with this mode.

It has been over an hour and the new season is still inaccesible to myself and others. Starting to worry that there is an issue with certain people's accounts. Was able to buy the premium journey but the menu is still showing Season of the Griffin: "in transition," and the new seasonal trees are still not showing up. Funny enough, the unlabeled matchmaking is still working. I wonder if it's a queue with other people who are stuck in limbo.

Not true. I just won 3 games with it in Seasonal with no issues. Some decks would be hard to play for sure, but many are fine.
I guess if you run a mostly fee-less deck you could have the effects resolve before the timer runs out but I just switched to lockdown NG instead.

What does "redrawing phase" mean? Is that the part where we pick which card to put back into the deck?

^^ Also known as the 'mulligan' phase.

I mostly missed out on this season last year... jumped into it with my NG spy deck to see if I could use my Enforcer pings quickly enough. The answer is no, lol. Looks like Deploy abilities are the way to go this month.

Well last challenge I chose Skellige and after that the challenge was stuck and I could not play it. Created a ticket and it was fixed after a few days.
Now bought the premium journey and guess what...I only got standard and training in the main menu as well and my account is stuck again.
Combined with contracts not registering progress etc. I really get upset....I mean come on...

I am still seeing season of the griffin, haven't seen any official update about issues? What is going on?

I tested on PC and Android it's the same status in both OS's so this seems to be definetly linked to account issues :(. Stuck in Griffin...

Best seasonal ever, by far. :cool:

The seasonal cardback is so cool that I think I'm gonna try to get it.
With your username you probably should ;). I agree it looks just grate. I have to say I really like the new cardbacks. Last year were only 2 or 3 special, everything else was not even better than standart just different pic.

With your username you probably should
I'm glad someone noted that. :p

I already blasted through the first three trophy nodes; the seasonal mode is superb for "win 15 rounds". Now I'll be stuck at "complete three daily quests" until Friday, or longer if I get unlucky with what quests I get and reroll. :giveup:

On a sidenote: my good old Lockdown deck works great in seasonal, because it has zero Orders and no Leader ability. :D

Like seriously. Can we have leaders not do all the voodoo and force me to lose my otherwise won game cuz I run out of time? :rolleyes:
Literally took action the second my round started but that's not nuff if Geralt wants to throw some signs. At least make it optional or sthing :(

Top Bottom