🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

+
So if you could be any monster in the Witcher universe, which one would you rather be?
Me? I'd be a tax collector.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
I spotted this today.
1595239049643.png

She is slowly but surely broadening her presence. There's no way the name here is not a reference, because when the game (which also happens to be Polish) is set to Polish this same item has the name Płotka.
The default colours also match bay Roach.
roach.png

Hello, I was just about to create an "ADHD thread".
I'm diagnosed with AD(H)D and today I'm just too lazy to read comments about Skellige,
so I thought I'm gonna create a nonsence thread, where everyone is allowed to be off-topic.
But then I searched "off topic" and was glad to find the Hairy Bear. What a wonderful place. Cheers!

The Hairy-Beary is a nice place. I like it. I wanted to make a bear pun, but I honestly think they've all been done. I've never seen so many bear puns in my life. I need some ale. :p

Damn, I'm gone for 4 years from the Bear and not only is it a whole new thread (RIP) but it's also full of puns. It's like my top 10 worst nightmare...

Anyway, I got this snazzy new forum rank so I guess I gotta post to show it off. Swag etc. etc.

Here's a fun video, have fun deciphering it:

Hehehehe.

I'm running out of words while replying to someone that mastered the cheap sheep humor.

Hey, my humour isn't cheap. I'll have you know that it costs people a lot of braincells whenever they read my jokes, and they can never get those back.

But regarding the sheep, my theory is that the Welsh stole them. For... reasons. If you know, you know.

Hehehehe.

This is no laughing matter, it's serious. Thankfully, you have the (self-proclaimed) Queen (don't ask...) of the Hairy Bear in here to steer this thread back to glory. Like, can you imagine if I was too late to prevent you guys from doing something silly like, I don't know, making @EmperorZorn a modera-- No. Way. Ahahaha, this explains so much. Oh, how the turntables: one day you're a moderator cleaning up Zorn's Ciri spam from all over the forum, the next day he's the one doing the cleaning. Oh, this is going to be so much fun...

Hey Zorn, how's the coffee/Ciri addiction? Still going strong? By the way, do you moderate the German side exclusively or do you also do the international forum? Just need to know which forum needs to be made aware of my sudden realisation that Leo Bonhart is the best character in the Witcher series :p

Now I want coffee.

Unrelated: My late 90s roots are bubbling up. I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and listening to a Cowboy Bebop soundtrack playlist. I may be getting old.

Top Bottom