Everything We've Heard So Far About Cyberpunk 2077

+
It's a City of Dreams updated with lots of info about Night City's districts taken from recent articles and "The World of Cyberpunk."

• Kubaki - perhaps the poorest area in Night City not named Pacifica, home to the shadiest bazaar imaginable ... full of chop suey joints seedy cosmetic boutiques, and cheap junk shops. However, one doesn't have to look to far to find the heart of Night City's black market with all sorts of illegal transactions. None of the major gangs claim Kubaki as their own, though the Tygerclaws and Maelstrom have some presence. This power vacuum has given a toehold to "The Mox," a group interested in providing protection for sex workers, around the braindance bar and brothel called "Lizzie's Bar" (World of Cyberpunk, p. 94).

I don't believe its called "Kubaki"....

It is "KABUKI"

ps. This particular typo has started to drive me absolute nuts. I see it way too often. I expected bit more proofreading from our forum people. You even make the same mistake twice during the same paragraph. I think you are persistently thinking that it is the wrong name and need to get this un-stuck from your head.

Kabuki's name obviously comes from traditional Japanese theatre.

Last edited:
I believe you can add the projectile launch system into the cyberware section. We got decent data on it and it has even appeared on a video. (The gig trailer and NCW2)
projectilelauncherarm.jpg

Whether this is the same as the "hand cannon" that was mentioned, I cannot say.

I believe you can add the projectile launch system into the cyberware section. We got decent data on it and it has even appeared on a video. (The gig trailer and NCW2)
View attachment 11056208

Whether this is the same as the "hand cannon" that was mentioned, I cannot say.
Yeah there are several weapons and cyberware items I haven't included for brevities sake. I'll add that one though since it's been suggested

[QUOTE = "Rawls, gönderi: 11588779, üye: 3765473"]
Hey Choombattas! Bu, şimdiye kadar Cyberpunk 2077'yi duyduklarımızın çoğu için tek adresiniz. Oyuna daha az kapsamlı bir dalış için, Resmi Olmayan Cyberpunk 2077 SSS bölümüne bakın! Yeni bilgiler edindikçe bunu güncellemeye devam edeceğim. Bölümler şunları içerir:
  1. Cyberpunk'un Kısa Tarihi - Cyberpunk 2020 ve Kırmızı Kaynak Materyalleri, Dünya Temaları
  2. Bu bir Düşler Şehri ve Ben Büyük Bir Hayalperestim - Gece Şehri, Açık Dünya, Seviye Tasarımı, Araçlar ve Sürüş
  3. Braindance Çöküşü Çağı - Cyberpunk 2077'de Yaşam, Night City Halkı, Gruplar
  4. Yakılacak Bir Şehrimiz Var - Hikaye Tasarımı, Seçimler ve Sonuçlar, Karakterler
  5. Sokaktan Öyküler - Görev Tasarımı, Dünya Ekonomisi
  6. Madde Üzerinden Stil - Karakter Oluşturucu, Görünüm, Stil
  7. Karakter Oluşturma - Yaşam Yolu, Roller / Sınıflar, İstatistikler
  8. Kenar için götürün Karakter İlerleme, Beceri, İkramiyeler -
  9. Siber'i Punk'a Yerleştirmek - Siber Yazılım, Ripperdocs, İnsanlık Maliyeti
  10. Karanlık Geleceğe Hazırlanmak - Kullanıcı Arayüzü, Envanter, Üretim, İnceleme Sistemi
  11. Sokaklardan Teçhizat - Silahlar, Ziyaretçilerin Telefonu, Giysiler, Sarf Malzemeleri
  12. Friday Night Firefight - Silah Oyunu, Yakın Dövüş, Gizlilik
  13. Neredeyse Orada - Siber Uzay, Ağdan Kurtulma, Ağın Tehlikeleri, Braindancing
  14. Gab'in Hediyesi - Dallanma Diyaloğu, Etkileşimli Sahne Sistemi
  15. Soul and the New Machine - Companions & NPCs, Romance, V's Apartment
  16. Datafortress - Platformlar, Birinci Şahıs Perspektifi, Yayın Sonrası İçerik
Alıntılarla ilgili bir not: Bir makale / röportaj kaynak gösteriliyorsa, alıntılanıyorsa veya başka kelimelerle ifade ediliyorsa, bağlantılı olacaktır. Cyberpunk Dünyası hikâye kitabı, alıntılanan veya başka kelimelerle ifade edilen bölüme ad ve sayfa numarasıyla atıfta bulunulur. Ancak, biçimlendirme amacıyla tırnak işaretleri atlanmıştır.

Önerilen eklemeleriniz veya düzeltmeleriniz varsa, yorumlarda bana bildirin. Kemerini bağla, uzun bir yolculuk olacak!
[/ALINTI]
ben would be good yes

Rogue - One of the former lovers of Rockerboy Johnny Silverhand, she was also a legendary solo in her own right. After the Fourth Corporate War, she later became one of the best Fixers in Night City. She's the current owner of the Afterlife bar in Night City.

I don't know if this is old info or whether it interests anybody, but apparently Afterlife is located in Little China, Watson. On page 92 of the "world of cp2077" book it states:

"We exit Afterlife into Little China."

As the narrator has hired someone from Afterlife to give them a tour of Watson.

Last edited:
Hi.
I like to play the game in english voice but ingame text and subtitles in german. Does anyone know this is possible ?

Does anyone know this is possible ?
I do not know. English and German are both options, but I'm not sure if you can mix up subtitles like that or not.

Edit: also updated to include some info and videos from Night City Wire 5.

Last edited:
Most likely as downloads. That's what they did in TW3.
1606230104067.png

I have multiple question about the Digital content.

I'm going to get the game post-release, and I really want to listen to the original score. Will every copy have the digital content? Or is it exclusive to pre-orders.

My main question is:
Will the digital content be accessible via code or in the game installation folder. I am going to use Geforce Now and pre-order from Steam, so how will I get the digital content?

1606230104067.png

I am looking forward to listening to the original score in HQ(.flac) format.

I'm going to get the game post-release, and I really want to listen to the original score. Will every copy have the digital content? Or is it exclusive to pre-orders.
The digital goodies come with all versions of the game so far as I know. I do not believe they are limited to preorders.
Will the digital content be accessible via code or in the game installation folder. I am going to use Geforce Now and pre-order from Steam, so how will I get the digital content?
If you're ordering it from Steam, I believe that is where you would get the downloads for the digital content.

The digital goodies come with all versions of the game so far as I know. I do not believe they are limited to preorders.

If you're ordering it from Steam, I believe that is where you would get the downloads for the digital content.

Does Witcher 3 (Hos and Baw) have free digital content, since I did not see any in my steam library.

Does Witcher 3 (Hos and Baw) have free digital content, since I did not see any in my steam library.
It did. It had 16 free DLC, plus two paid expansions (HoS and B&W). However, if you have the GotY edition I think the paid expansions are included with that.

Top Bottom