What does everyone think about "THRUSTING AND VARIOUS POSITIONS" CONFIRMED.....

+
***ADULT THREAD WARNING***
I saw this video 4 days ago and finally got a chance to make this thread after checking if anyone else made a thread on it. I couldn't find anyone else talking about it anywhere on the forums so I decided to make this thread about it. I hope this is true, because it sounds AMAZING.

I'm also VERY EXCITED because the video mentions "VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF GENITALS"
did CDProjektRed hear my hopes and dreams? Will we actually get to choose any genitals, or combinations of genitals and be however we want to be?

Last edited:
If you're expecting X-rated content in CP2077 prepare to be disappointed.
Soft-core at best.
All I'm saying is that if this video is correct, it's WAY better than what a lot of people have been saying for a while. It's a serious step up from "fade to black" only. Which is why I'm so excited. :D

To me it sounds promising but i want different postions for different lovers , unless it`s only oral all the M / M , F/F and M/F positions need to be accounted for ( not a hundred positions just different from each other ) . I don`t want to see a Triss love scene , which was just the generic scene that all the Ladies of the Night had . While Jen had awesome love scenes .

To me it sounds promising but i want different postions for different lovers , unless it`s only oral all the M / M , F/F and M/F positions need to be accounted for . I don`t want to see a Triss love scene , which was just the generic scene that all the Ladies of the Night had . While Jen had awesome love scenes .
What was the best thing about the different love scenes, and what were the worst things, and why?

Sounds like those will be immersive enough to convince the player that something did happen and s/he was involved. We'll soon see whether the promise is met.

Echoing what @CyberBrett said, diversity goes a long way. It'd be okay if the 'love' scenes with all joy boys/girls are the same, because that's what they're supposed to be. Generic and replaceable merchandises. Whatever happens as part of a serious romance should, on the other hand, contain unique sequences that convey not only carnal stuffs, but also emotions and stories.

I'm still in the dark but I guess I get the general idea. :shrug:

I`ll try to explain what i mean (y) Everybody 69`s the same but M/M have sex in different positions then say M/F . If i romance Judy , i don`t want Meredith to have the same same animations as Judy when i play a second time . I think because CDPR wanted you to romance Jen she had two really good scenes but Triss`s scenes were just the same as any Hooker you picked up . With more choices to romance i don`t want to see the same animations over and over again .

Sounds like those will be immersive enough to convince the player that something did happen and s/he was involved. We'll soon see whether the promise is met.

Echoing what @CyberBrett said, diversity goes a long way. It'd be okay if the 'love' scenes with all joy boys/girls are the same, because that's what they're supposed to be. Generic and replaceable merchandises. Whatever happens as part of a serious romance should, on the other hand, contain unique sequences that convey not only carnal stuffs, but also emotions and stories.
Ah okay I understand and agree.
Post automatically merged:

With more choices to romance i don`t want to see the same animations over and over again .
Gotcha. :ok:

I wonder if there will be slapping and "choking". Or... the Toyko Sandblast piledriver.
Post automatically merged:

Depends on how explicit it is. Mass Effect: Andromeda had a scene with visible thrusting (show from behind, no genitals)
Yeah, and also The Last of Us 2 showed at least 2-3 seconds of thrusting from the back.

I think my V is in for a good time lol

I am also intrigued to know how it's all going to work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom