[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
I have contacted support and received no response. Deadline for transfers is next week. I don't want to miss out. Do support watch these threads? Can I get a response please?

I have contacted support and received no response. Deadline for transfers is next week. I don't want to miss out. Do support watch these threads? Can I get a response please?

I would try once more. Document the effort with emails, pictures, and as best a snapshot of your current state as you can get. Take it to GOG support tomorrow and then make it clear that your continued business with CDPR and GOG depends on them saving your account.

Edit to include: When you did the transfer request you had to include the GOG account you wanted to use. Try signing into Gwent with that account. If it fails the transfer is in progress. They don’t contact you until the process is complete.

Hi i just find out about this :(((

anyway

I play through I phone i registered in the game through game center
Do i need to transfer the account if yes give me a link and infos pls
If im good as now with no need to transfer then cool
Ps- i tried to request the link account its only show me xbox 1 And ps4
So did i missed the time for the link

Contacted support twice now and not a single response. Yes I've checked my junk folders.

I've been waiting 5 months for my account transfer. I have tried requesting it again on a different account and it says my code from PlayStation has already been used.

What does it take to get a response from support? I understand things aren't going as smoothly as usual. I just want some acknowledgement of my problem and reassurance it will be done before the deadline. I spent money on this game on PS4. Where is the customer service?

Contacted support twice now and not a single response. Yes I've checked my junk folders.

I've been waiting 5 months for my account transfer. I have tried requesting it again on a different account and it says my code from PlayStation has already been used.

What does it take to get a response from support? I understand things aren't going as smoothly as usual. I just want some acknowledgement of my problem and reassurance it will be done before the deadline. I spent money on this game on PS4. Where is the customer service?

Have you tried signing in? I know it sounds weird, but they don’t always email you. Go to the GOG account. See If it lets you sign in, then see if your stuff has transferred. If you cannot sign in then the process is underway. If you can and it’s a blank account, then you need to contact support for GOG. Bypass Gwent support and go right to GOG.

Be warned, they treat you like you are new after the transfer. If you skip the tutorial you will never be able to go back and get the achievements.

Hi everyone
im trying to transfer my ps4 account but i cant open the game on ps4 to get the support id
does anyone know if there is something i can do about it before the 9th of june ?

@Draconifors i dont use those threads much so i dont know what you mean, i just cant find a way to contact support and if there is anyone who could help me before the time is up that would be great and thank you

When you say you cannot open the game, what do you mean? Why not?
i can open it on ps4 but it doesnt get to the main menu so i cant get the support id that i need to do the transfer to pc, its because the game has been deleted from the playstation store as well, and i have no idea how to contact support about this .

i can open it on ps4 but it doesnt get to the main menu so i cant get the support id that i need to do the transfer to pc, its because the game has been deleted from the playstation store as well, and i have no idea how to contact support about this .

Did you ever reach pro? I ask because you have to agree to the terms and CDPR might be able to use your PSN ID plus your agreement to figure out a support ID. Also did you ever contact support for any reason beforehand? That too could possibly have your support ID. Beyond that I don’t have any ideas. Sorry I couldn’t offer more help.

I linked my gog account with my xbox account, but not all of my titles transferred over. Am I just SOL on the pioneer tag I had for being a part of the beta on xbox?

I came back to Gwent after years of absence however I noticed that the game has been removed for consoles which is disappointing but I understand the reasons behind it but I had bought content for it. I had more progress on my PC account anyway but it's just annoying that I paid money for content and now it's gone

Top Bottom