The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

We’re working on the next generation edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Developed to take advantage of the most powerful gaming hardware, the next-gen edition of the game will feature a range of visual and technical improvements — including ray tracing and faster loading times — across the base game, both expansions, and all extra content.

The next generation edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will release as a standalone purchase for PC, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5, as well as a free update for everyone who already owns the game on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

So, if I have the game on Steam, but I bought the 2 expansions later, would I be able to get the full enhanced version or just the base game like with the steam - gog giveaway?

If i have Witcher 3 GOTY edition for PS4 on disk i receive free update when insert disk in PS5?

Will I be able to play non-next generation edition on Steam? I don't want any more of those Definitive Editions and whatnot that don't have significant difference but drops the FPS by 20-30, LOL, SMH. If it'll be another forced update then I'll ask for a refund and I'll have no business with CD PROJEKT RED from then on.

CD PROJECT RED, I know you care about your players, so I will leave you with a few suggestions:

- Try to improve the physics of the roach if possible
- Make all language packages available to people with consoles, if possible. If a Brazilian is in Europe and buys the witcher in Europe, he is not entitled to the pt-br language pack ... this language pack is only available in the American version. Try to resolve this if possible

And thanks for the free upgrades !!! you are an example in this industry

i hope for the PS5 version that you will start the update from the PC max settings as a base instead of the PS4 Low settings version, i'm not interested in a low texture, low draw distance ray traced ps5 version, i want better graphics overall

Since it is the complete edition, what will happen with the free update with people who just have the base game, on ps4, xbox and pc?
Will it just be their base game that will be upgraded?
And also will all previous versions of the game remain available? (base game and goty)

If I only have the base version of the game, no DLC just the original base game, do I get the upgrade?
Will I get automatically upgraded to the Complete Edition version with all the DLC?
Or is the upgrade only for those that bought the CE version?

Once again it's proven that all the praise CD PROJECT RED has was from shills. It has been an hour but no official answer to any questions, SMH.

Then play it on PC, not on PotatoStation 5, LMAO.
no thanks, Ghost Of Tsushima, Days Gone, Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Batman Arkham Knight and others on my base PS4 look better than Witcher 3 on PC Max settings, no reason it shouldn't be max settings on PS4 already

Will I be able to play non-next generation edition on Steam? I don't want any more of those Definitive Editions and whatnot that don't have significant difference but drops the FPS by 20-30, LOL, SMH. If it'll be another forced update then I'll ask for a refund and I'll have no business with CD PROJEKT RED from then on.
Once again it's proven that all the praise CD PROJECT RED has was from shills. It has been an hour but no official answer to any questions, SMH.
You are very annoying, just so you know. Graphical settings exist on PC, you know? The Witcher 3 is a DRM-free game, if you are afraid you will lose access to the current version - make yourself a backup right now, instead of crying here for no reason.

Top Bottom