Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems logical for the game to have more dialogue than the witcher 3.

We have a lot of different dialogue lines that are specific to your backround choice (nomad, streetkid, corpo) and also different lines for V being received as male or female.

Geralt was a fixed character.

Another new screen shot .

https://yt3.ggpht.com/W9c2X6P-nMAokCtUhk_AHgps1cu_MA-81nnoh2frn3U8kiuqumv13Rb7JbX2_06lqjXyHuYpkTkGYjI=s640-nd

Łukasz Babiel, QA Lead at CDPR, recently shared a screenshot showcasing the 100% complete PS4 trophies list. That means the game development is really near completion, seeing how working achievements are one of the last things usually implemented into the game.
I thought that was some joke at first time. It's nice to know, that game is completely beatable on PS4 already. Hoping for nice optimized version.

Eh, I don't mind some extra VAs, even if they're not pros (tho some like Jesse Cox even have a bit of VA experience). It's not like having the same guy do 50 different characters is much better... The pandering to people with an audience I could do without, though. Remember when they face-scanned fans for The Witcher 2? Good times.

Speaking of face-scanning, the tech looks kinda unimpressive, I have to say... Even Keanu looks a bit off. I don't know if CDPR wants these characters to only slightly look like the people that are voicing them, but if so then well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom