nightcity.love

+
I made a thread about easter eggs back in july, including the aerondight. Its just been buried to the depths.

Edit: I can actually go back to that thread now that Alanah Pearce is confirmed to be in the game, apparently in the nomad prologue.
Yea you updated it correct? :D
Just noticed that the adverts seem to change too! Just saw these ones as popups for the first time
View attachment 11060315
View attachment 11060321
It's scary to think about what all that food is really made out of. It couldn't be healthy... could it?
My fav add is the water guy one have a good look at his lips and you might wonder what`s in the water .

Add in the new Cyberpunk 2077 game : HydroHomies
What is the fake water made out of? :oops:

They put drugs in it. Low-yield, some type of good feel drug. It probably makes the user happy when they drink it so the consumer doesn't care about the water anymore but just to feel that dopamine rush.
I would like to know more about this.:think: At least it's not fluoride!:smart:

A neat fluff site helping you to get into the world a bit more.

biggest take away is the Ferris Wheel is broken

Everything seems to be in order.

A neat fluff site helping you to get into the world a bit more.

Everything seems to be in order.
That ferris wheel appears to be a fearris wheel. :eek: :oops:
pure fear! :(
How else can I check if I have a winning ticket for today's Body Lotto?
Oh, easy, I just look up and smile at the helicopter camera, then I do a little dance. (they keep telling me to "GET DOWN") and I keep dancing. I have no idea what their problem is, maybe my dancing isn't good enough, sincerely, your friendly neighborhood cyberpsycho.

Cant believe I've only noticed it now even, but I love the morbid "death counter" at the top of the page too!
That's stretching for sure, but I wonder if that's going to go up once game releases. Imagine the tracking showing up the number of dead NPC across all the players' games.

I know it's unrealistic, redundant and honestly stupid, but that would be fun to see.

That's stretching for sure, but I wonder if that's going to go up once game releases. Imagine the tracking showing up the number of dead NPC across all the players' games.

I know it's unrealistic, redundant and honestly stupid, but that would be fun to see.
Reminds me of GTA IV's LCPD Blotter!
1600791562485.png

It collected data for every crime committed by players and generated these stats on the Rockstar Social Club. You never know :p

Guest 4211861

I thought it decent. I will never look at it again.

Yep, pretty pointless indeed lol.
But I wanted to practice my very bad coding/ web design skills so I'm actually working on a website tracking that number. Too bad I don't have the data before 25th Spet.

The webpage link is http://www.nightcitydeaths.ml/
And what it looks like at the moment:
1601498051097.png

It is a work in progress. I am planning to make it a NCPD site (with something like "Body Count Dashboard")
Made a path for it too:

NCPD-t.png

But I wanted to practice my very bad coding/ web design skills so I'm actually working on a website tracking that number. Too bad I don't have the data before 25th Spet.

View attachment 11061782

It is a work in progress. I am planning to make it a NCPD site (with something like "Body Count Dashboard")
Made a path for it too:

View attachment 11061785
Looks fine to me! What stack you're using here? I think I may offer a helping hand, but I am just learning right now. Team experience is important, too!

You could also add a total tracker that tells us how many people have died since a certain date.

T

View attachment 11061782

Made a path for it too:

View attachment 11061785
That's really awesome man, well done!

Looks fine to me! What stack you're using here? I think I may offer a helping hand, but I am just learning right now. Team experience is important, too!

You could also add a total tracker that tells us how many people have died since a certain date.

I am using python ( plotting using plotly.py), data collected in csv ( Might move to SQL somewhere down the line).
I literally just started to learn all of those last week haha.

Nice suggestion on the total tracker! But I don't really know how the "today's total body count" on nightcity.love works since it reset to a low point every 12 hours. Should I assume they have a 12-hr day instead of 24?

The Transport section lists NCART and CABS. Neither can be used for transport. I hope the Next-Gen version will be NCART and CABS.

Top Bottom