Cyberpunk 2077 — Hole In The Sun by Point Break Candy (Raney Shockne feat. COS and CONWAY)

+
DUDE, WHY DOES THIS SOUND SO FIRE? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
It also has a lot of weird possibly implied occult meanings. I could be wrong though. But then there's that forked blue tongue and the black goo. Man this game is gonna be so deep isn't it. All those references to "Light" in regards to both brightness and weight and "the sun" (another light source)
It's almost as if the song is being sung from the perspective of... welll.... a certain bad guy.

It probably has to do something with Japan since the sun is their historical symbol and maybe its past history.

link:
Flag of Japan

It fits the setting. Basic requirement is met. The rest is up to everyone's taste and preferences.

Chipping In so far is my favorite from the original songs they did for the soundtrack.

It probably has to do something with Japan since the sun is their historical symbol and maybe its past history.

link:
Flag of Japan
I understand that's also a thing, and it's interesting in its own way, but there are countless cultures and religions that have used the sun in the past as their main focus, or at least as one of their important things that they mention sometimes. Like Ra from ancient Egypt, which honestly I have noticed some small amount of Egyptian themes hidden about as well in what we have seen so far. But the reason I mention the whole triple 6 thing that Jackie said, is because it seems to be more focused in that specific direction more strongly, rather than in another direction, but I'm just speculating and still probably going to do more research just for fun when playing the game.
It fits the setting. Basic requirement is met. The rest is up to everyone's taste and preferences.

Chipping In so far is my favorite from the original songs they did for the soundtrack.
And wouldn't you know it, another (possible) piece of the puzzle. Many people believe that when people get a chip in their head or in their hand (like the head implant chips or the hand grip in Cyberpunk2077) that this is the prophecy of the mark of the beast. Game-Lore-wise, this seems to support this general Cyber-Occult theme and trail of possible clues that the game in my opinion, appears to be going for. I wonder if there are going to be quests that can only be completed, or even discovered if the player notices certain types of occult clues? It's important to remember that a long while back CDPR mentioned that the game will contain different religion related themes that the player can possibly experience. I will definitely be looking at 100% of all of those, and see if I can uncover any cool secrets. Maybe if the player gets too close to the truth, maybe a cyber-cult tries to kill V? Like a totally hidden secret gang that has no name. That would be so spooky. I'm also going to be listening to the songs (and their lyrics) and music that play in various locations to see if they secretly convey a hidden message, depending where and when they play. I can't wait to play Cyberpunk2077.

Last edited:
And wouldn't you know it, another (possible) piece of the puzzle. Many people believe that when people get a chip in their head or in their hand (like the head implant chips or the hand grip in Cyberpunk2077) that this is the prophecy of the mark of the beast. Game-Lore-wise, this seems to support this general Cyber-Occult theme and trail of possible clues that the game in my opinion, appears to be going for. I wonder if there are going to be quests that can only be completed, or even discovered if the player notices certain types of occult clues? It's important to remember that a long while back CDPR mentioned that the game will contain different religion related themes that the player can possibly experience. I will definitely be looking at 100% of all of those, and see if I can uncover any cool secrets. Maybe if the player gets too close to the truth, maybe a cyber-cult tries to kill V? Like a totally hidden secret gang that has no name. That would be so spooky. I'm also going to be listening to the songs (and their lyrics) and music that play in various locations to see if they secretly convey a hidden message, depending where and when they play. I can't wait to play Cyberpunk2077.
I didn't dig into anything that much to think one way or another. So far I see it just as an agitating song. Maybe there's a word play on "chippin' in", but I see it as "contributing to the cause". Which is the most primitive reading. In the end, I think the song is catchy plus it's associated with Keanu reveal. Cool stuff.

I didn't dig into anything that much to think one way or another. So far I see it just as an agitating song. Maybe there's a word play on "chippin' in", but I see it as "contributing to the cause". Which is the most primitive reading. In the end, I think the song is catchy plus it's associated with Keanu reveal. Cool stuff.
That's true too, but sometimes there are very deep overlapping hidden meanings, just like the lyrics of the holes in the sun song (if I'm right, I might not be)

Top Bottom