Pawel Mielniczuk 'game has about 29 base models of cars, which can be found in countless varieties, including Nomad sets'.

+
Want to drive me one of 'them SWAT cars.
Yes me too! I can't wait to try to ram the entire swat truck into V's garage and then be extremely disappointed when it doesn't fit and the game doesn't let me store and keep it as a personal vehicle LOL (please CDPR let me keep any vehicle!)
Post automatically merged:

That's all...
Hey everybody, I'm sure that no matter how amazing the quadra looks (and it looks AMAZINGLY GOOD :)), It's probably humbled in comparison to some of the more amazing cars that CDPR have yet to surprise us with.

Last edited:
Yes me too! I can't wait to try to ram the entire swat truck into V's garage and then be extremely disappointed when it doesn't fit and the game doesn't let me store and keep it as a personal vehicle LOL (please CDPR let me keep any vehicle!)

One can dream - or wait for some tweak, patch or workaround :p

So far the list of vehicles haven't been that much impressive. Doesn't help that RPG factors doesn't have any effects on vehicles unlike in the PnP.

Thorton Galena

Thorton Galena Nomad

Thorton Galena Aldecaldos [GANG]

Quadra Type 66 Avenger;

Quadra Type 66 'Sampson'

General Lee esque Type 66

Thorton Colby Pickup

Thorton Colby Pickup Variation 2

Thorton Colby Pickup Nomad version'

Thorton Colby basic;

Thorton Mackinaw;

Archer Quartz Aldelcaldos version; GANG

Chevillon Thrax Combat

Chevillon Thrax Basic;

Chevillon Emperor 'Basic';

Mizutani Shion Basic;

Mizutani Shion Nomad version;

That one is a Mizutani Shion Nomad-version, like the other two at the bottom of the list. :)

Oh, and do you know if it's been confirmed somewhere, that the "Quadra Type 66 'Sampson'" is actually called the 'Sampson' in-game? Haven't seen it anywhere else.

Been marveling over these shots for a while. So nice.

Thorton Galena

Thorton Galena Nomad

Thorton Galena Aldecaldos [GANG]

Quadra Type 66 Avenger;

Quadra Type 66 'Sampson'

General Lee esque Type 66

Thorton Colby Pickup

Thorton Colby Pickup Variation 2

Thorton Colby Pickup Nomad version'

Thorton Colby basic;

Thorton Mackinaw;

Chevillon Thrax Combat

Chevillon Thrax Basic;

Chevillon Emperor 'Basic';

Mizutani Shion Basic;

Mizutani Shion Nomad version;

I believe that the image of "Thorton Colby Pickup" (orange) is actually the valentinos gang version (just not very modified) Maybe it's a valentinos new recruit variant (hence why it's not that expensive looking as the more fancy higher up member variants I think we've seen)

Oh yeah, what happened to Cybertruck?
I rather not.

In fact if I see this game being used in anyway as a promotion tool for that narcissist who forced his workers back to work during a pandemic against shelter-in-place orders, I'm skipping this game.

Last edited:
I rather not.

In fact if I see this game being used in anyway as a promotion tool for that narcissist pos who forced his workers back to work during a pandemic against shelter-in-place orders, I'm skipping this game.

There's a non-zero chance that it's in there especially since his girlfriend, Grimes, is a voice-actor for the game.

While I don't have much of a problem with what you mentioned specifically, I do not like all the youtubers in the game. I'm still buying the game though, but I will just mod them out at the earliest opportunity. This is what I suggest you do as well if you still want to enjoy the game.

There is an Aldecaldos logo clearly visible, so it is Aldecaldos version. The names denote skins rather than modifications in my opinion.
On what part of the car is the logo on? Translated the words on the car that I can see (not sure if this is logo) "el padre sabe" mean "the father knows" I assume this is in rerfences to the leader of their gang, which makes me think since both the Aldecaldos and the Valentinos are latin or spanish speaking gangs, and gangs usually have gang leaders, that this could be Valentinos, but perhaps it is just as equally possible of being Aldecaldos gang as well. :shrug:
It is also possible that this is a religious reference meaning the father as in "God".
If this is the case, then I'm leaning more towards the Valentinos gang since they have a lot of cross/crucifix-like imagery that they use like necklaces and cyber-ware that are gold (like the gold text on the car) and have cross/crucifix symbolism on them. Furthermore, the usage of the word "Father" as in "God" is also a common Christian religion style of using that wording, so this convinces me that it's likely a Valentinos gang vehicle.

But then again, I vaguely remember one of the gang leaders being called by the name "Padre" by someone in a trailer video or night city wire.
It's also possible that "Padre" the gang leader perceives themselves as if they are "god" since they're this boss of a gang (big ego issues?)

Thorton Colby Pickup (image from the quoted post)

Last edited:
Top Bottom