Saskia Harmony

+
What if Saskia had Harmony and played the chosen unit instead of spawned it? I think this would make for the big Harmony support it needs. Her provisions could be tweaked to 12 for this effect.

Attachments

• SaskiaHarmony.png
    SaskiaHarmony.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
What if Saskia had Harmony and played the chosen unit instead of spawned it? I think this would make for the big Harmony support it needs. Her provisions could be tweaked to 12 for this effect.

I dislike this because it messes with the symbiosis deck. If you want to lower the power by 1 to compensate for the ping, that works better.

Well, I suppose, from a lore perspective, 'twould make some sense. After all, she sought to unite folk.

Well, I suppose, from a lore perspective, 'twould make some sense. After all, she sought to unite folk.

I'm not very familiar with the Witcher lore. Can someone explain to me why Saskia's type is "Dragon" but there is no dragon pictured in her art?

I'm not very familiar with the Witcher lore. Can someone explain to me why Saskia's type is "Dragon" but there is no dragon pictured in her art?
You probably already encountered the other Scoia'tael Dragon Card Saesenthessis that's also her in Dragon Form.

Top Bottom