+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Cyberpunk 2077 has gone gold! 📀

See you in Night City on November 19th!

msxyz

Forum regular
[insert joke about Johnny Goldhand]
I was about to make the same joke! They should have recolored his arm! ;)

Great news... If only the hardcover paper guide I've ordered from Amazon could ship now I would have enough time to plan my build in advance. I hate to spend hours on the creation screen; but I hate even more when I have to restart a game after a couple of hour because I discover my build is not efficient

Congratulations CDPR!

Please extend a Huge thanks to everyone for their dedication to this Project.
The WORLD is waiting to patiently for this grand experience.

I wish you the best success, you earned it.

I have an honest question (not hating or trolling)

If the game is gold, why the developers are doing the extra labor time on saturdays?

If the game is gold, why the developers are doing the extra labor time on saturdays?

I think it's bug-crunching for the day one patch.

I've never followed a game's development as closely as this or for such a long time. Not once in 35+ years of gaming. It takes a lot to move me these days in this hobby but after TW3, I just couldn't help but get excited for this title.

Almost seems surreal the game has gone gold :)

I know they're making a product to sell (and we're just customers) but I truly believe a project like this requires passion, dedication and a real desire to provide a fantastic experience for the player; to give people fun and joy.

I want to offer a big, sincere and heartfelt thanks to the team for all their hard-work and obvious love for gaming.

Congratulations!

REminds of the day when STALKER was gold. 5 years development was one thing but 8 years is another thing.
Question to devs: why so much time between 5th oct and nov 19th. You can sell the game online earlier?

Top Bottom