The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

+
Please Please Please! Contact Warner Brothers Games(the editor) and finaly add the Latin American Dub also Spanish dub for the game.. a master piece like this deserve to be in all the language possible also this game sell very well in the americas and spain.. its time to redeem yourself and finish what you promess!

Please Please Please! Contact Warner Brothers Games(the editor) and finaly add the Latin American Dub also Spanish dub for the game.. a master piece like this deserve to be in all the language possible also this game sell very well in the americas and spain.. its time to redeem yourself and finish what you promess!
Heck no!

They voiced over Witcher 1 to spanish and it was awful. A latin american dub would be bad as well.

Heck no!

They voiced over Witcher 1 to spanish and it was awful. A latin american dub would be bad as well.
[...] you cant compare cd projek right now whit their first project back then(2006)... still impresive whit a company of that size back then can add a lot of dubs(maybe was atari the one pay the dub).... right now they have a partner as WB games that do top notch latin american and spanish dubs in his games whit the best voice actors out there(same one they uses to dub series and movies)... they promess to dub the next games in latin american spanish and spanish but they can add this in this witcher 3 remastered as a update.. a very critical one to guarantee maximum inmersion so i cant stop reading subtitles!

Last edited by a moderator:
This news is absolutely awesome.
I hope that CDProject continues to maintain and update the game,
so that the next generation of gamers can continue to play this master piece!

Hi CDPR, I'm back after a long time. Thank You for doing this. This game definitely needs the upgrade.
I hope I can leave some request here seeing that you're getting back on working on the game. I think the game needs these few touches. Sure there are mods for them on PC but to bring them to the consoles would be nice too. So here goes:
- Bathtub Scene. First Shot of Yennefer. Light pokes through the background. Really ruins the scene. Wasn't there with early versions. Hoping RT will automatically fix it. I don't know. If not I think this part really needs a fix.
- Dynamic HUD with a thinner health bar so we can properly enjoy those gorgeous sunsets.
- Bring back the original textures for un-dyed armors. It's one of the first mods I install because those textures look so much better. Ursine set was a masterpiece that was ruined by the updated textures. Please bring back the old textures. Please.
- Ciri sword fix. This might be a complicated one though. The mod does its job but ruins some other scripted moments like the guards taking away the looters in Triss' house and some others.
- Photo mode?
I'll stop now. Thanks again CDPR for being so cool.

One big Question that i have is, will the Next Gen Version also be running on Directx 11 or like Cyberpunk 2077 DX12 only?

Because Im one of those Ugly Guys who play Original Version in 3D and it is Stuning as Hell!
But it only work with DX11.
Anyway BTW
THX Tridef Ignition 3D and R.i.P.

PS: I wished that CP2077 would have a build in 3D option like Tomb Raider.
But i know, that not many peopel play in 3D these days and its a dead Technology! :cry:
So yes it would be a waste of time and manpower...sadly:giveup:

But maybe someone could answer me that question which api the Next Gen Version will use.

Love you all, and especially CD Projekt Red for this masterpiece which still look breathtaking in 2020!
(and even thousend times better in 3D) :confused:

Last edited:
This update is not dedicated to fixing existing bugs or adding new content, but to upgrading the current-gen version of the game when it is being played on the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 hardware. That means, among others, 4K, ray-tracing and faster lading times on next-gen consoles as well as ray-tracing and HDR for PC.

In any case many thanks.
However this is imo an excellent opportunity to breath new life into the game. Pretty much like the previous Enhanced Editions. I got some ideas, that aren't much complicate to implement but would vastly affect the game. If CDPR ever decides to consider it, I'll be glad to help.

So, I own a copy of The Witcher 3 on the Xbox One X, but for my next-gen console, I went with the PS5. I want to know if there will be a way of getting the "free upgrade" of the game in some way, or I'll have to buy it again.

Thank you CD Projekt.
This game is a masterpiece, and deserves to be preserved from the passage of time!

To this day, I still enormously enjoy it, and don't find the same incredibly immersive atmosphere in most recent games, even excellent ones (RDR2...).

I love you folks!

Highly unlikely but It would be great if you guys developed one last expansion pack for its launch into next Gen

Dears,
Im happy to hear that game will be in next-gen console
For now im playing witcher 3 on my nintendo switch console
I hope i can get free game for ps5 as i am have it in my switch.

This update is not dedicated to fixing existing bugs or adding new content, but to upgrading the current-gen version of the game when it is being played on the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 hardware. That means, among others, 4K, ray-tracing and faster lading times on next-gen consoles as well as ray-tracing and HDR for PC.
I had always hoped that a remaster would have been the perfect excuse to add more content to the game, especially given it's wild success. It's a shame, really. Iorveth MIA, Roche and Letho barely present, Thaler just for some amusement - there were so much to do. I guess we need to get past Cyberpunk.

With a bit of luck, some bugs will be fixed.

Hello :)

I just made a forum profile to ask a question that has been asked already, but unfortunately each time this occurred, those posts were then promptly sandwiched/overshadowed by people debating the finer points of what constitutes RTX and an acceptable delivery method of next-gen remasters :)

My question: will we be able to start a NG+ on the next-gen remastered version, with out current-gen saves? As a point of interest, I am an XB player, will get XSX etc, and am wondering if my recently-finished base game save will be able to be used for NG+ when the updated version is released :)

Huge shoutout to CDPR for doing this - I would have happily paid for the new version, to be honest!

My question: will we be able to start a NG+ on the next-gen remastered version, with out current-gen saves? As a point of interest, I am an XB player, will get XSX etc, and am wondering if my recently-finished base game save will be able to be used for NG+ when the updated version is released

I don't think we can answer this for certain, yet, but I wouldn't see why not -- as long as you're using the same account. Since this is an "update", not a "new release", it only makes sense that it would use the same product code. (I think. Can only speculate for now, since we don't know exactly how the next-gen consoles will function with backwards compatibility.)

Top Bottom