Rockstar Energy Drink x Cyberpunk 2077

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Win big with every can of Rockstar Energy Drink!

Visit 2077.rockstarenergy.com and redeem the tab codes to:
  • Bank up to $60 in Xbox gift cards;
  • Unlock digital "Where's Johnny?" comics;
  • Earn a chance to win daily Cyberpunk 2077 prizes!
Every can code is also a chance to win the custom 1970 Mustang inspired by the in-game car: Quadra Type-66.

The program ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 AM ET, so hurry up!

*US + CA only.

Every can code is also a chance to win the custom 1970 Mustang inspired by the in-game car: Quadra Type-66.

*US + CA only.

Hello o/

The hyperlink address to the promotional rewards/contest webpage is correct in the quoted post, but it is incorrect here:

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/36434/rockstar-energy-drink-x-cyberpunk-2077

Take care o/

Rockstar und Monster are the Arasaka and Militech of our time...
Lmao, can you imagine a corporate war over fucking energy drinks.

I think cdpr has gone a bit over board with the branding though, they even just announced a new porshe thing, God dam its harder to name something that doesn't have a colab

But hey more power to them, i guess. I got my ce ordered already.

Last edited:
I think cdpr has gone a bit over board with the branding though, they even just announced a new porshe thing, God dam its harder to name something that doesn't have a colab

But hey more power to them, i guess. I got my ce ordered already.

I am also pretty torn on that front. On the one hand they are still underdogs compared to EA or Activision Blizzard, very much so. So it's great that they are networking with other companies to stand a chance against them.
But they shouldn't get dependent on that.
In Cyberpunk 2077 it makes sense that they consult a company like Porsche (or whatever) because of car designs and so on. But imagine The Witcher 4. They will surely need a lot of money again to produce that and there's no big horse corporation to sponsor them. And I wouldn't like a Rockstar-branded decoction/elixir in the world of The Witcher...

Well, this is neat. Nice car. :ok:

They will surely need a lot of money again to produce that and there's no big horse corporation to sponsor them. And I wouldn't like a Rockstar-branded decoction/elixir in the world of The Witcher...

I'm not sure Geralt can deal with a floating/flying Roach again.

"Hey Roach, what are you.. no no, you idiot horse don't drink that Red Bull!!"

I am also pretty torn on that front. On the one hand they are still underdogs compared to EA or Activision Blizzard, very much so. So it's great that they are networking with other companies to stand a chance against them.
But they shouldn't get dependent on that.
In Cyberpunk 2077 it makes sense that they consult a company like Porsche (or whatever) because of car designs and so on. But imagine The Witcher 4. They will surely need a lot of money again to produce that and there's no big horse corporation to sponsor them. And I wouldn't like a Rockstar-branded decoction/elixir in the world of The Witcher...

I mean in terms of reality, yeah im sure all the advertising and sponsors/colabs etc are like, super great and effective. I just got a bit tired of seeing a new piece of merch announced every day.

I mean, im not one to speak though honestly, lol. I got the johny figure and some stuff from jinx. The cushion is awesome.

I mean in terms of reality, yeah im sure all the advertising and sponsors/colabs etc are like, super great and effective. I just got a bit tired of seeing a new piece of merch announced every day.

I mean, im not one to speak though honestly, lol. I got the johny figure and some stuff from jinx. The cushion is awesome.

I see. So your Avatar is actually just a picture of you, chugging down all that merch and the energy drinks to get that car.

I very much would like to own a car in game based on a Mustang. I own a 2011 Roush Mustang. My car is one of 16 in the world. I would love to have a special car based on this. Will supply pictures of my build logo if necessary. Please.

Edit:

Will wear Rockstar logos all day knowing it was a requirement.

Thank you.

*US + CA only.
I have a question is anyone else having issues with their tab codes from their Rockstar cans? Cause I keep getting invalid code messages and I tired to enter my codes a 100 times in different ways to type in my codes. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or have the same issue as me?
Post automatically merged:

I have a question is anyone else having issues with their tab codes from their Rockstar cans? Cause I keep getting invalid code messages and I tired to enter my codes a 100 times in different ways to type in my codes. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or have the same issue as me?
Never mind i resolved it

Last edited:
Top Bottom