Really casual, relaxing, and free things you intend to do in Cyberpunk2077 when not doing missions

+

Now here you go again You say you want your freedom Well, who am I to keep you down?

• It's only right that you should Play the way you feel it

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • But listen carefully to the sound Of your loneliness

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Like a heartbeat... drives you mad In the stillness of remembering what you had And what you lost.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Thunder only happens when it's raining

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Sounds reminiscent of the corpo intro, and many other stories in life since the ancient times even

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I'll just walk freely around the City as soon as I can. Just watch people and listen to all the flavor dialogue. I'll also just drive around a little bit to listen to all the music and watch the City in its Day-Night-Cycle.
If there is a minimap, I'll turn it off. And if there's a quest marker for the main story, I'll never walk in its direction.
I also hope there will be at least some minigames like in the Yakuza games. (I'd love a disco dancing minigame like in Yakuza 0.)

I'll just walk freely around the City as soon as I can. Just watch people and listen to all the flavor dialogue. I'll also just drive around a little bit to listen to all the music and watch the City in its Day-Night-Cycle.
If there is a minimap, I'll turn it off. And if there's a quest marker for the main story, I'll never walk in its direction.
I also hope there will be at least some minigames like in the Yakuza games. (I'd love a disco dancing minigame like in Yakuza 0.)
I hope the game doesn't punish the player for just putting off 100% of all the missions for as long as they want.
I will probably attempt to do this too for a long time with the game, and get to know the whole game and just get familiar with the game world a bit. Then maybe I will do one main mission and a few side missions, but then I will wander around and just enjoy the game world some more. Eventually I will do 1 main mission, and then as many side missions as I possibly can, and keep repeating that. Hopefully when not doing any missions, hopefully the missions FREEZE in time and don't progress or cause the player to miss out on them just because the player is busy doing something else. Timers ruin games, even hidden ones.
I’ll probably explore one district at a time. Try and catch all that I can before even touching the main quest
Yes me too!

Timers ruin games, even hidden ones.

I'm pretty sure they will handle it well. They did so in Witcher 3, too.
Maybe Johnny Silverhand will start appearing more and more, telling us that "We have a City to burn." Then I will reply: "Some people just like to watch the world burn. – But I like to watch the world FULL STOP."

I'm pretty sure they will handle it well. They did so in Witcher 3, too.
Maybe Johnny Silverhand will start appearing more and more, telling us that "We have a City to burn." Then I will reply: "Some people just like to watch the world burn. – But I like to watch the world FULL STOP."
Hmmm, pretty interesting. Would be funny to hear Johnny say "FINALLY!" when V starts a quest. :ROFLMAO:

I am going to find my favorite club and set back to enjoy the music and vibe. I can't go to the club or bar in real life, so will enjoy what exploring and then finding a place to be my haunt.
I'm curious to see how many different types of bars or clubs there might be in Cyberpunk2077.
Jumping from rooftop to rooftop sounds fun and hopefully finding secret goodies along the way. And maybe driving the badlands with some nice tunes playing looking for trouble.
Oh yea I can't wait, totally going to do this. I will try to get into every secret place in the whole entire game! Probably. If there's a good reason, or reward. I love going after secrets or rewards especially if it seems like the developers (CDPR in this case) didn't exactly plan for the player to get there. It makes it more fun and exciting to feel like I outsmarted the game. It fills me with a sense of achievement and pride and it makes me laugh a little. Not saying anything bad about CDPR or anything, I'm just saying I think it's fun to try and figure cool things out in video games. What's the highest point in the map? What's the deepest point? What's the biggest secret in the entire game? So curious! :eek::D

While not doing missions, I will role play my character by going to the titty bars. Also I plan to try and help young unwed mothers get their start.
I want to be a freeform dance instructor, I want to get my character up to the point where I can teach others the art of freeform dance.

While not doing missions, I will role play my character by going to the titty bars. Also I plan to try and help young unwed mothers get their start.
I want to be a freeform dance instructor, I want to get my character up to the point where I can teach others the art of freeform dance.

That's really cool. (is this a real thing that can be done?)
Is it a joke?
Is it rude if I'm asking if it's a joke?
Sorry just trying my best. :shrug:
Perhaps my initial thread/post wasn't very serious looking, or serious looking enough even though I'm pretty serious...?
Like it doesn't have to be a skateboard, could be some other type of thing like hover shoes, and it doesn't have to be cranberry juice, as it could be some other drink, even water. Maybe V can listen to the radio and hoverboard their way around the city drinking juice or water or something?

I intend to poke into every dark alley and accessible area in the game. Not so much because I expect to find Phat L3wT but because I want to see what CDPR has put in them. And yes, I expect to get my ass blown off a couple times poking my nose where it doesn't belong. That's what saved games are for!

As far as character R&R, we really don't know what all is available yet so I'll just have to wait and see what is then decide.

Last edited:
I wonder if the maelstrom guys 'n gals are into hacky sack.

I'm always up for some hacky sack.
I believe the maelstrom have cut off all such hacky sacks as unwanted flesh and made everything metal. Not nearly as fun to kick around. Remember what royce said about his big chrome plated...
i-love-gold-l-the-look-ofit-the-taste-of-it-50894385.png

Just like I did in The Witcher 3, I’ll take in the sights for a long while, admire the architecture and artworks, stroll around, soak the scenery and the crowds in, go everywhere the game allows me to, and poke around as much as possible. Even those not-obvious, hard-to-reach spot. See this bridge up here?

The Witcher 3 HighRes 2016.10.16 - 15.16.32.18.jpg

Even if you got inside any of the two houses it connects you can’t reach it... or can you? :coolstory: [This is the part where I should’ve put a screenshot of my Geralt standing up there but, sadly, I didn’t bother to take it then :facepalm:]

Top Bottom