[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly want my gameplay experience to be absolutely loaded and full of nudity,

Well...yay. I hope you bought the PC version. I'd rather my experience not be that of titties flapping up and down every time I turn a corner. That said I'm someone who loathes perma-undies. It would also be nice if one could toggle nudity for men or women. I know straight guys who hate seeing schlongs, something I can't even comprehend, and I know I'm not fond of seeing a woman's naughty bits myself.
All that said hey getting a proper strip show by a nice looking fella in game would be nice. I would go to such events in the RL, but sadly I don't live in an area with all too many homos and so sadly no such business exists.

Well...yay. I hope you bought the PC version. I'd rather my experience not be that of titties flapping up and down every time I turn a corner. That said I'm someone who loathes perma-undies. It would also be nice if one could toggle nudity for men or women. I know straight guys who hate seeing schlongs, something I can't even comprehend, and I know I'm not fond of seeing a woman's naughty bits myself.
All that said hey getting a proper strip show by a nice looking fella in game would be nice. I would go to such events in the RL, but sadly I don't live in an area with all too many homos and so sadly no such business exists.
Hey yea sure fair enough. I just really want everyone to have the freedom to get what they want, and avoid everything they don't want, including myself. I hate the feeling of being limited and restricted and judged and labeled and censored, really I hate the feeling of being controlled. I'm an adult and I think it's absolutely crazy to the most extreme degree when another adult is willing to go out of there way to tell me I can't see adults being adults in the world. It's unfathomable to me where they get the idea that they think they know what's better for me, you know?

At the end of the day I just want to relax and have fun and be a good person and not have to worry about anything too much. Just take it easy and enjoy life as best as I can, even though life sucks. When the censorship people come along they might as well have knocked my coconut drink with a straw right out of my hand and spilled it all over the floor. Just want to play a good game that isn't all covered in red tape, might as well rename censorship to funblock SPF 500 million

Last edited:
wait I'm confused. I thought everyone in character creation will be able to adjust V's private bits. Do you think that won't be an option on console? :c

Well Sony is a Japanese company and Japan doesn't allow naughty bits on their network. So Sony doesn't allow it. Therefor Cyberpunk 2077 will likely be censored on Playstation. You may still have the options to play around with your bits, but aside from increasing a bulge for a guy and inflating or deflating the bosom of a gal you're likely not going to be able to see them bits.

In a way it would be weak sauce, if they actually changed the full nudity part, OTOH I will survive with or without it.
Personally. I'm not particularly interested in seeing anybody's schlong, apart from my own. ;)

Well Sony is a Japanese company and Japan doesn't allow naughty bits on their network. So Sony doesn't allow it. Therefor Cyberpunk 2077 will likely be censored on Playstation. You may still have the options to play around with your bits, but aside from increasing a bulge for a guy and inflating or deflating the bosom of a gal you're likely not going to be able to see them bits.
I thought that was only in Japan because they already said the Australian version won't be censored

I thought that was only in Japan because they already said the Australian version won't be censored
Hey I'm just saying, but it's always better to play it safe. I'm not giving advice, so don't listen to me, but I'm just saying, I'm gonna try to play it safe. I would feel bad if I was disappointed on release in a way I could have avoided. I dunno.

I said I believe it is likely that Sony PS will censor the game. Not that I know it will. This would be a first for the console if they don't.
To add to this, I think weirwayne15 is also saying that sony is made in Japan/a Japanese company, so therefor they may possibly automatically give the whole world an English dubbed version of the Japanese censored version. I'm not 100% sure of this in any way though. :shrug:

Personally I'd be a tad disappointed if CDPR didn't push the envelope a couple more levels past what they were able to get away with in The Witcher 3.

With the 1st person perspective being how they designed this games' world around, my initial concern isn't whether we have full nudity or not, but how intimate and detailed 1st person experiences would be with said nudity.

That said, i’m still curious about genitals or sex-organs. Remember how there was a conversation earlier in the year about the possibilities around “augmented” genitals with or characters?

I do not recall where i read that, or how that conversation began, but i do remember it; and i never fact-checked it; but now that i’m on the Cyberpunk forums… well… i guess this would be the best place to ask. xD

Edited because: Spellcheck

As xxtotexx posted the game wont be censored in Oz .
wayne brings up a really good point though about sony. I am no longer sure since it really made me think, will buying a sony playstation (4 or any number above) even in the USA or Australia automatically mean that it will be censored somehow, even if the USA or Australia doesn't censor it themselves? I think that possibility is scary, and it really makes me think. I have no idea though. But it's a good question.

wayne brings up a really good point though about sony. I am no longer sure since it really made me think, will buying a sony playstation (4 or any number above) even in the USA or Australia automatically mean that it will be censored somehow, even if the USA or Australia doesn't censor it themselves? I think that possibility is scary, and it really makes me think. I have no idea though. But it's a good question.

LOL I wouldn't say it's "scary" just make an informed decision of which platform you want to buy it for. In fact thinking on it I would actually be fine if the PS version was censored as that'd give people options.

LOL I wouldn't say it's "scary" just make an informed decision of which platform you want to buy it for. In fact thinking on it I would actually be fine if the PS version was censored as that'd give people options.
Well yea, it's extremely scary.
>Okay so I'm in the USA or Australia so no worries about censorship!
>Alright here let me drop 500$ on the PS4 or PS5 console, 60$-70$ on the game, maybe 60$ for the year pack of online subscription fee, maybe I also purchased a new fancy HD TV for the console, and maybe I also set aside a few weeks or a month or two for vacation so that I could play the game without anything ruining the experience for me.
>release day comes out
>Alright! here lets pop in the game
>Censored

all that wasted money...

you're likely going to play 99% of the game without ever seeing a penis anyway....unless you're me who will be pantsing everyone :p
It's not about any body part in specific. It's just the fact that some of these pro-censorship people and ratings board people, human beings who are adults, that are so petty that they would actually go out of their way to be thinking about penises all day long and constantly trying so hard to stop other adult people from seeing them to the point where they are more annoying than the thing they are trying to censor. Like that's their life's purpose, driving around with sirens and flashing red lights "We're the penis police, you're under arrest for even thinking about that, disregard the irony or our hypocrisy as a result of us making this statement lest we add another 10 years to your sentence"

People playing the games are just like "dude, I don't care, I freaking have one, I know what it looks like" same going for breasts or female genitalia. I think that Adult human beings, should just have the freedom to see the Adult human body in movies and games without this constant policing. There are plenty of ancient greek and roman statues and all these old paintings back when from human beings were more relaxed in regards to the human body and how it's a natural normal thing. Plenty of nude beaches in some countries as well where the people are just like "whatever". I feel like the censorship people are doing more harm by teaching people to associate bad feelings or trauma with the adult human body, so that people are trained to feel disgusted or hurt when they see it.

:think: It's nothing short of the most blatant brainwashing and propaganda. I personally want all politics out of video games and movies because these things prevent me from enjoying the experience. If anything, the introduction of censorship is nothing short of an attempt to force political ideas (on anyone, on any sides which I will not mention) on people, and change their minds in a subtle and subconscious hidden dishonest way. :smart:

Just my opinion. :shrug:

You can look down on yourself.
:think:I think I understand what you are saying. The censorship people run around trying to censor everything, but I fear the day they forcibly break into my house and jump on me to try to censor my own body from myself.:smart:

Last edited:
It's not about any body part in specific. It's just the fact that some of these pro-censorship people and ratings board people, human beings who are adults, that are so petty that they would actually go out of their way to be thinking about penises all day long and constantly trying so hard to stop other adult people from seeing them to the point where they are more annoying than the thing they are trying to censor.

So while I'm pro- (male)nudity not being censored. I don't think people should be pro-nudity "activist" unless they understand the censorship argument. Which isn't just "we need to protect the eyes of children." It's much more complex than that. We live in something called "civilization" it's a word we don't think much about, but it didn't come from no-where. There are practices of our western civilization that have helped to elevate society to the point that we have such great technological advancement to even be creating videogames much less collaborating on them across the global. One of the values that helped to elevate mankind is modesty. We've become less and less modest over the years and that has contributed to the decline of civilization. Like it or not. Modesty is a virtue. So it shouldn't be flagrantly thrown out because we're the new hip humans.

That's the argument. So try and show a little more respect for pro-censorship peeps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom